Any chance of complete Predator box set soon?

Started by Frosty Venom, Oct 01, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

Author
Any chance of complete Predator box set soon? (Read 2,713 times)

Frosty Venom

What's the possibility of getting a box set containing Predator, Predator 2, AVP, AVP R, Predators and The Predator any time soon?

Master Chief

I'm pretty sure there won't be one with the AvP films included, but definitely a Predator quadrilogy.  Maybe as soon as December of this year.

The Old One

The Old One

Never.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Frosty Venom on Oct 01, 2018, 07:04:00 PM
What's the possibility of getting a box set containing Predator, Predator 2, AVP, AVP R, Predators and The Predator any time soon?

Well often these sets occur when there is a new film added to the franchise library, so here's hoping!  Studios certainly love when fans spend more money re-purchasing films they already own! :D

Corporal Hicks

A near certainty.

Huntsman

I don't need one.

ScaryMinds

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 01, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

Well often these sets occur when there is a new film added to the franchise library, so here's hoping!  Studios certainly love when fans spend more money re-purchasing films they already own! :D

Know exactly what you mean, last year brought the Bluray three movie collection, yes double dipped, and now sources are telling me there's a super feature rich release containing all four movies coming this year, guess that is going to be triple dipped  :o

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ScaryMinds on Mar 24, 2019, 10:58:04 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 01, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

Know exactly what you mean, last year brought the Bluray three movie collection, yes double dipped, and now sources are telling me there's a super feature rich release containing all four movies coming this year, guess that is going to be triple dipped  :o

Is this something new your sources have heard since the Disney takeover? Or has this been in the works for a while now, per he/she/them?

HuDaFuK

Quote from: ScaryMinds on Mar 24, 2019, 10:58:04 PMKnow exactly what you mean, last year brought the Bluray three movie collection, yes double dipped, and now sources are telling me there's a super feature rich release containing all four movies coming this year, guess that is going to be triple dipped  :o

I hope that's the case. I've yet to upgrade the Predator films to Blu just because it feels like they've never done a particularly definitive set. If they're gonna do one as comprehensive as you suggest I'll be all over it.

Corporal Hicks

I'd love to see the Predator equivalent of the Quadrilogy/Anthology. I reallly hope something comes of that! I'd dip again for that.

The Old One

The Old One

Interesting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed