New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios

Started by Moosh89, Jan 17, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

Author
New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios (Read 154,322 times)

Xhan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2019, 10:43:24 AM
I'd think that Prometheus opens up a whole route of directions for them to go with this that they don't need the Predators.

If this game doesn't have a playable Alien faction and eventual plans for Preds or is alternatively a class based objective directed sandbox, it won't last more than a year, period; unless Disney plans on using it as a tax write off, and given Disney's open disdain for adult interactive properties, they aren't going to be using it as a tax write off.

QuoteWarframe

Not even in the same hemisphere, much less zip code. The Division + Bullet $ponge rank mode is far far more likely.

Vermillion

Well I'm looking forward to this game. I have a soft spot for all multiplayer FPS.
And Aliens.
Count me IN!!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Jan 11, 2019, 12:09:12 AM
Well I'm looking forward to this game. I have a soft spot for all multiplayer FPS.
And Aliens.
Count me IN!!

PC or console?

Vermillion

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 11, 2019, 12:13:16 AM
And Aliens.
Count me IN!!

PC or console?
PC

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Jan 11, 2019, 01:02:52 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 11, 2019, 12:13:16 AM
And Aliens.
Count me IN!!

PC or console?
PC

Yeah, I need to upgrade big-time. I can't imagine how much memory the game's gonna take up.

acrediblesource

action-packed persistent world....TF is persistent?? Like persistent with advertisments like every other iphone game??? Give us a clue!???

SM

The FPS isn't an iPhone game.

Corporal Hicks

The shooter is a PC and console title.

Local Trouble

Will it be Xbox One X enhanced?

Corporal Hicks

Depends what consoles they are actually building for.

Local Trouble

Surely it won't be a PS4 or Switch exclusive.

Corporal Hicks

I meant in terms of next gen but I don't know what's happening with that.

Tweet Cold Iron, ask them.

Olde

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 11, 2019, 08:25:05 AM
Will it be Xbox One X enhanced?
Do some digging. Their open position sections explicitly say they're looking for people skilled with Unreal Engine 4. UE4 can run easily on the PC, regular Xbone, and regular PS4. It's probably not going to be made for the next-gen console and doesn't need an enhanced edition.

Also I hate to burst people's bubble, but nowhere in any of the official statements did they say it's going to be a first-person shooter. Considering the paucity of FPS MMO's, it's much more likely going to be a third person shooter, especially if it's also coming out for console.

SiL

Earlier reports said it was an FPS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed