Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 194,806 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Oct 26, 2007, 08:26:12 AM
I think I can now officially say it...I hate Shane Salerno. >:(
Hate the bros. They okayed the idea.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The more I think about this, the more depressed over this whole affair I become. This is even worse than what I pictured with the tail. I can just imagine that girl taking some embryo to the mouth and choking it down with her face in a mess like Chet just nutted...ugh...

I'll go into this film, but I don't think I'll be so hot about saying I'm an Alien fan from here on out.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Oct 26, 2007, 08:26:12 AM
I think I can now officially say it...I hate Shane Salerno. >:(

yeah, not the best person to write a script for an alien or predator related film. Fox is retarded you soon forget, who knows how many of these half-baked ideas are their fault. The predalien using predator technology(at least that one didn't make it), the predalien having predator skin texture(wtf?),
and now the regurgitating into a victim's mouth. (please tell me its not going to hold open a hosts mouth with its mandibles and stick its inner jaw in their mouth or squirt some fluid out of it into their mouth)

I guess we now know why there was such a tight lid kept on this information. They just sprang it on us, months from the release.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 26, 2007, 08:30:05 AM
[...] and now the regurgitating into a victim's mouth. (please tell me its not going to hold open a hosts mouth with its mandibles and stick its inner jaw in their mouth or squirt some fluid out of it into their mouth)

That mental picture just ruined the last shred of hope I had left for this piece of garbage... :-X

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Gates on Oct 26, 2007, 08:33:30 AM
Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 26, 2007, 08:30:05 AM
[...] and now the regurgitating into a victim's mouth. (please tell me its not going to hold open a hosts mouth with its mandibles and stick its inner jaw in their mouth or squirt some fluid out of it into their mouth)

That mental picture just ruined the last shred of hope I had left for this piece of garbage... :-X

lol. sorry. But it seems like something they'd do at this point after reading all this shit. I'd love to wake up tomorrow to find this was all just a bad dream or that the guy from fox was just being an idiot and have the director's clear this up once and for all, but its not happening anytime soon.
Apparently the predalien is officially a rapist, taking any freudian/gigeresque sexual connotations to a ridiculous level. Holding down the victim, lurking over them and finally gushing fluid into their body.

Master

Master

Fu<k it is burning out my eyes.... Who agreed for this fu<king, stupid, shitty idea? And I was worried aboyt lenght of life cycle ( fool of me)... I want the head of mothrefu<ker who invented this....

The Chibi Kiriyama

Maybe it does put its tongue down her throat...then it gets stuck, and a fountain of fluid starts being spurted all over the place like the girl was Bishop spewing fluids with Chet left making that stupid Predator roar for a minute straight before it can get out.

There. Now it's worse. :)

Master

Master

If this is truth, I`m not going to the cinema. I`ll watch this another attempt to ruin both francises on DvD and have hope that there won`t be third one. God help.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 26, 2007, 08:36:48 AM
lol. sorry. But it seems like something they'd do at this point after reading all this shit. [...]

No need to apologize brother...it's not your fault... :)

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Oct 26, 2007, 08:38:03 AM
Maybe it does put its tongue down her throat...then it gets stuck, and a fountain of fluid starts being spurted all over the place like the girl was Bishop spewing fluids with Chet left making that stupid Predator roar for a minute straight before it can get out.

I just can't fu<king believe this...I'm really shocked...I remember you mentioning this but I never, for one minute, believed it would be a reality...what a waste... :-\

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Oct 26, 2007, 08:38:03 AM

This is f**ked up.
Especially with some of the known victims being the woman in the hospital bed and carrie adams(the waitress) this seems even more repulsive but not in a good sci-fi/horror film kind of way.  If the inner jaw has anything to do with the regurgitating, there's no way around the grotesque sexual connotation. And people thought the facehugger sticking its ovipositor down  hosts throat was somewhat freudian. lol

I forgot who guessed that the new reproduction method would be chet shitting out chestbursters, you know what at this point, that idea doesn't seem as bad. lol. Of course both ideas are idiotic, but the person who guessed that one wasn't too far from how lame it would indeed be.

Stalker

Stalker

To be honest I don't like the idea of tampering with the aliens' reproduction cycle, & the idea of simply regurgitating an embryo into a victim's mouth seems horribly unoriginal & bland, but whether it will actually be what happens in the movie has yet to be seen, after all, Colin & Greg have never backed up the statement as far as I know.

The Chibi Kiriyama

It just got revealed, so we're just waiting for confirmation at this point.

Master

Master

But why? Aliens have their own method of reproduceing which is nearly perfect. Why to chang that for some cheap method? Do any one of you have any ideas?

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Stalker on Oct 26, 2007, 08:43:54 AM
To be honest I don't like the idea of tampering with the aliens' reproduction cycle, & the idea of simply regurgitating an embryo into a victim's mouth seems horribly unoriginal & bland, but whether it will actually be what happens in the movie has yet to be seen, after all, Colin & Greg have never backed up the statement as far as I know.

But they've never denied it either. They never mentioned egg morphing or this shit, and they did mention there was no queen however.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Master on Oct 26, 2007, 08:46:23 AM
But why? Aliens have their own method of reproduceing which is nearly perfect. Why to chang that for some cheap method? Do any one of you have any ideas?

They didn't want to regurgitate the Queen again so instead they have the predalien regurgitating...zing!  ;D

DISCLAIMER: ^^^^Sarcasm^^^^

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed