'Suprise' Revealed! *Spoliers*

Started by War Wager, Dec 21, 2007, 04:59:36 PM

Author
'Suprise' Revealed! *Spoliers* (Read 39,552 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Do you think the 'suprise' promised a while back has already been seen? I can remember Greg said that it would be 'something sci-fi fan's will go nuts over.' So could it have been the new reproduction method, the multiple burstings, the "get to the choppa" line, that we see Ms Yutani and the end or something else?

I sure hope it'll be something we haven't seen yet...  :-\

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 21, 2007, 04:59:36 PM
Do you think the 'suprise' promised a while back has already been seen? I can remember Greg said that it would be 'something sci-fi fan's will go nuts over.' So could it have been the new reproduction method, the multiple burstings, the "get to the choppa" line, that we see Ms Yutani and the end or something else?

I hope it's something we haven't seen yet too but I'm sure it's one of the mentioned above.  :-\

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 21, 2007, 04:59:36 PM

Yah,i too hope that is something that we haven't seen.

Porkus Maximus

From reading the review over at RT, the movie ends with "Ms. Yutani" getting hold of the predator hand gun.

Tender Branson

Well if you really want to know?

War Wager

You could give a clue, not the whole picture.

The title does have *spoliers* in it...  ;)

Tender Branson

Sadly the "fantastic" sci-fi twist has already been mentioned. Anyway, you aren't going to be surprised in the cinemas.

slipknotpredator

That sucks!!! I was hoping something else...

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Mr.Bubbles on Dec 21, 2007, 05:10:11 PM
Sadly the "fantastic" sci-fi twist has already been mentioned. Anyway, you aren't going to be surprised in the cinemas.

I knew it.  >:(

War Wager

Quote from: Mr.Bubbles on Dec 21, 2007, 05:10:11 PM

It's that we see Ms Yutani at the end ain't it...

Tender Branson

You really want that to be spoiled to you? Not like there is much to be spoiled about this.

War Wager

Quote from: Mr.Bubbles on Dec 21, 2007, 06:30:05 PM
You really want that to be spoiled to you? Not like there is much to be spoiled about this.

The movie's spoiled for me anyway, go ahead.

bobcunk

could be a queen at the end but i doubt it. this movie isnt realy a saprise kinda movie its just horrer action.

Tender Branson

I send it to you via PM War Wager, so I won't be mauled to death by some fans. If you want to know more about the ending I can write you the dialogue, but I doubt it is needed since you can already find it on-line.

War Wager

We're meant to go nuts over that?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed