Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2012, 03:37:05 AM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images (Read 79,762 times)

szkoki

wow, some really sick and grotesque ideas that were really wasted and we got nothing monumental just that terraforming room and the head room wich are....ehhhh nothing special and unique for a discovery after the juggernut in Alien

ikarop

Quotewho is this?

That's test screening of Rafe Spall as David.

Quotefemale engineers?

The androgynous concept for the Engineers I think

Quoteand it seems they had a suited up engineer waling in the movie.

That's from the Hologram sequence from when they enter the pyramid.

ThisBethesdaSea

As much as I continue to enjoy the film.....they played it safe. It could have been a bit macabre, slightly grotesque, and yet, they went with what would get them by.

Let's hope they learn their lesson and make Paradise something much more grand.

zuzuki

^^^ this. need darker stuff

acrediblesource

i don't know why they would learn their lesson by scrapping stuff. You just saw behind the scenes shit. Stuff that don't make the cut. Theres a difference between not making the cut and being right for the material. Its kind of like So you think you can dance show. How would that show be if they all won? (some people think they all did but thats not the point)

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Oct 02, 2012, 02:15:14 PM
As much as I continue to enjoy the film.....they played it safe. It could have been a bit macabre, slightly grotesque, and yet, they went with what would get them by.

Let's hope they learn their lesson and make Paradise something much more grand.

Sabres21768

Oh how I lament what could have been.  :'(

szkoki

"anything and everyhting"

but then how could have those 16 yrs old kids sit in the theater??  ;D

ikarop

ikarop

PROM3TH3US

Quote from: zuzuki on Oct 02, 2012, 12:51:10 PM
who is this?

female engineers?

Wow, someone is going to get sue.  That's Freja Beha Erichsen.

Blacklabel

And that's Natalie Portman standing in for Shaw in one concept art.

Concepts are just concepts. Nobody is getting sued X)

Sabres21768

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 02, 2012, 04:09:51 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Hopefully we'll get to see that footage as well.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Famous likeness is used to lure producers to the project & pitching the story character(s).

I am not the professional director, but I look to this as money threw out of the window.. Additional principal photography $$$. I think everybody understand to implication that engineer got his ass out of the chair, out of the Juggernaut and ran to the escape pod just with editing and Fassbender's one line of dialogue..

ikarop

They shot and re-shot a lot of stuff. Like the PG-13 version of the med pod scene where there seemed to be no blood.

acrediblesource

it would have been nice to see this scene of engineer coming out of the fire. .

i can't find the picture on the slideshow banner on avpgalaxy's home page? Any one have it?
And what does the texture (1st image) say in the lines? Looks like 4PRAISE or something. I can't make it out.

Quote from: Zenzucht on Oct 02, 2012, 05:00:26 PM
Famous likeness is used to lure producers to the project & pitching the story character(s).

I am not the professional director, but I look to this as money threw out of the window.. Additional principal photography $$$. I think everybody understand to implication that engineer got his ass out of the chair, out of the Juggernaut and ran to the escape pod just with editing and Fassbender's one line of dialogue..

ikarop

It says Paradise. And clicky.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed