AvP Behind-The-Scenes Book

Started by Darkness, Jul 27, 2004, 12:04:30 AM

Author
AvP Behind-The-Scenes Book (Read 16,329 times)

Somebody

Somebody

Awesome!  Those picture are very cool!  Did you guys see that Predator's madibles hwo wide they opened?? Frekken' Awesome!     ;D    Go   AvP   Go   AvP      :)  

HeavyPred

HeavyPred

wow...just incredible...if only there was a Heavy Predator in the movie, that would be awesome. but oh well, i can't wait to see it   ;D  

Predgirl

Predgirl

I wonder where you can get that book.

Regicidal_Maniac

Regicidal_Maniac

This book looks great, I've got the making of Alien books right the way back to my 1979 official magazine of the film.  With regards to the rating, look and style of the film, as many have already mentioned this is a new franchise not a direct continuation of the old ones.  Granted it is connected to the other films which are all rated R but it is BASED on the COMICS and VIDEO GAMES which are all rated for children.  If the whiners can get that through their little heads then maybe they can stop complaining about every little thing.

thebiggestpigme

thebiggestpigme

dude look at the elders spears, man it would be cool to that thing in action.

Dachande

Dachande

Cetanu, there really isn't a given time when "Ryushi" happened, but the writer wanted to keep it in range with "Aliens" so that there would be some continuity with the type of architecture used. (weapons, armor, etc.)

A

A

personally I'm not a huge predator or aliens fan...I have seen all the movies though and I would have to say I'm excited for the AVP movie to come out.  I love creature features.  I 100% agree with Z.  If I understood Z correctly, who cares if the predators are bigger and have longer dredlocks and different armor.  It's time for a change.  Seriously its 2004.  There are better ideas than there were in 1987 (I think that's the year it came out) when the first predator was made.  If people can advance with their technology then why can't predators?  Their technology to my knowledge is more advanced then ours anyways.  Maybe they are bigger cuz they have some sort of steroids or creitine or something to make them that way...people have body enhancers, why not predators.  All I'm saying is that Z is correct...lets move forward...lets advance and be open minded to the movie.  And whoever is dissin on the dredlocks......who cares if they have longer hair.  What's the big deal?  The people dissin the long hair have to much free time on their hands.  Go get a job or a significant or both.  It's a movie.  Dreds are not going to make the movie better or worse.  I don't know the answers to a lot of the critisism and questions everyone has but I am going to stay very open minded about it.  The day hollywood makes an aliens movie where the aliens are shooting shoulder cannons and throwing gernades well then dis all you want cuz that would be extreemly corny.

J

J

Cetanu, did you by any chance watch Aliens on channel 5? it was on tv so I just thought what a conincidence.

J

J

Those pictures look the lick!!  I LOVE THE DAMAGED, DECAYING LOOK TO THE QUEEN ALIEN, GIVING A SENSE OF WORN AND BATTEREDNESS TO THE CREATURE!  THE PREDS, O ....  ... MY ...  ... F***ING ...  ... GOD!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D    THIS MOVIE IS JUST GOING TO DOMINATE ALL CINEMAS EVERY WHERE.   ;D  

Haigh

Haigh

The predator in the top picture has`nt got smaller teeth its just that he seems to have had his outer mandibles removed, must have eaten too many sweets as a kid.

Terhou

Terhou

im gonna buy that!

Cookies

Cookies

well then i only have one comic so i cant say to much on that but i played all the games! and i know u didint.  I even rented the gameboy avp games.  watched all the movies tons of times. I even have a pred and alien figure from mcfarlane right above me on my shelf!  So dont even try.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I'm only concerned about the Queen, i hope it looks organic just like her drones. And the preds are perfect, and the drones couldn't be better.

Richard 7'

Richard 7'

The Picture with the Elder Pred, where he is holding his helmet... This helmet has an open space arround the mouth. Didnt predators breath thru their helmets on other planets? Cause in Predator 2, u see the predator breathing thru some kind of breather cause he lost his helmet when Danny Glover took it off when the pred was shot down.... Anyway.. AVP RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ! PRED RULLEZZZZZZZZZZ

Richard 7'

Richard 7'

Damn... iam jealous on the pred actors... i wished i could play a predator !     >:D    THEY LOOK AWESOME !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed