Jean Claude Van Damme Is In Predator's Theatrical Cut

Started by MetalAlien, May 18, 2024, 08:50:03 PM

Author
Jean Claude Van Damme Is In Predator's Theatrical Cut (Read 968 times)

MetalAlien

After 30 plus years of watching predator and thanks to the internet I was finally able identify the object hovering above Mac right after he gets killed... It's Mr Van Damme himself! In the theatrical release of Predator!

I can't upload pics yet but here is a video...

SiL

Son of a bitch, I always thought he was just taking some gear off him or something!

That's 100% his upside down head.

BigDaddyJohn

Nicely spotted ! He should get credit for that scene  :laugh:

MetalAlien

I've heard some people speculate that some of the cloaked shots are Van Damme but there is no way to be sure on that one. He should be listed on the IMDB for sure even if it's just as Uncredited appearance.

Oh yea and if you look close there is predator blood on the tree... not sure what that is even about! lol

BlueMarsalis79

New headcanon activated, bro was just watching the Predator do his thing.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: MetalAlien on May 19, 2024, 01:47:45 PMI've heard some people speculate that some of the cloaked shots are Van Damme but there is no way to be sure on that one.
All of the compositing was done way later, so I don't think they would've bothered. The cloaked Predator always looks very upright and humanoid, not space cricket.

Quote from: MetalAlien on May 19, 2024, 01:47:45 PMOh yea and if you look close there is predator blood on the tree... not sure what that is even about! lol
I checked the script; originally Mac accidentally grabbed the cloaked Predator while crawling through the bushes and got his throat cut, but there's no mention of the Predator getting injured.

Xenomrph

That's amazing, nice find.

SiL

I gotta say Praying Mantis Boy actually looks fairly menacing in the jungle.

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2024, 11:35:37 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYI6VNfplQ
I just saw this. For years I've been wondering what that was in that shot.

xShadowFoxX

Admittedly, it's still a little unclear, but I can still see it.

SiL

This was originally posted by @MetalAlien in the general A/P board, some dumbass might have forgotten to mention on Facebook.

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: SiL on May 23, 2024, 11:54:30 AMThis was originally posted by @MetalAlien in the general A/P board, some dumbass might have forgotten to mention on Facebook.
Yea, I saw that it was uploaded a year ago. Weird that it pops up only just now.

SiL

I'm really surprised I hadn't seen this until now when I saw the date too. It's a pretty damn cool find.

xShadowFoxX

Now that I know, it's actually really creepy to look at, the fact that it's upside down.

Corporal Hicks

Merged with my duplicate and tidied up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed