AvP Combat Tactics Trailer

Started by Darkness, Feb 04, 2010, 11:00:42 AM

Author
AvP Combat Tactics Trailer (Read 7,774 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Holy shit. You can have the Wolf Predator mask?! thats awesome

ROFLrawrDinosor

ROFLrawrDinosor

epic!!!

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

realricanboy123
Add my gamer tag. I'm getting a different one soon, cause this is my brothers haha

Darklarik

Darklarik

ok, has anyone noticed that unless you have an awsome connection melle combat is a fail? i mean, like every second in a fight counts so when you data is going slow you cant process attacks and counters fast enough to surive.ex: a person starts chargin a heavy attack, i send out a light attack, but because the data is to slow, the counter dosent kick in fast enough and i end up taking the blow even though i contered correctly. so i end up having to avoid mele combat because people with better connection always beat me.its the same for the block counter, or just plain attack, the damage anymation of the other player getting hurt comes in like 3 seconds after i hit him, and i perform stealth kill 5 sec after i grabbed him, he then teleports back to me from afar! Almost everything I do I has a 5 sec delay, so if I grab someone, in the 5 second delay he has time to damage me, its frustrating.not to mention some marines seem to be able to shoot through walls, because the damage from bullets comes 5 second after, when i thote i had succesfully retreated. so as good an idea the combat system is, with out awsome internet connection you are screwed with lag.

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

It looks good   :)    I hope its not gonna be like a really bad game or i'm going to FLIPP!!!!   >:(  

worriors

worriors

PSN id: flyboy7654

BSW624

BSW624

Not bad for people who may be having issues with the melee system!   ;D  

vull

vull

marines block by holding down melee button...

vwpredator

vwpredator

awesome trailer and very informative and i can see when i play the demo that everyone is starting to really get the hang of this combat system all in all i am so stoked on this game its so intense

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed