AvP3 Already In Talks?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2007, 12:57:59 AM

Author
AvP3 Already In Talks? (Read 11,828 times)

AkumaX650

AkumaX650

how about we ourselves go onto networking sites such as myspace.com and put down a link to avp-r.com or embed vids??? kinda stupid yes and very desperate, but hey its worth a try.

Already did It Akuma, the moment I saw the trailer. It's not stupid at all.  SiL seriously, what is wrong with You? You behave like somebody stole the franchise from You and changed it. SiL = Giger? At least You seem as paranoid as he is.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

WTF why are people wanting this movie to fail are total jack asses what you like paul andersons AvP  that wasn't even original or true to the comics AvP R is just STFU ok im tired of hearing bad remarks towards this film i think this film is turning out nice and original love the score and the feel

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I want the bros to continue the sequel.They seem good.   ;)  

Maybe the over zelous Alien fans should commit a mass suicide to protest the movie. Fine by me.

JMR

JMR

me too....

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

f**k that! Ok I'm going to see this film at least twice a week, because I want the third film, but i want someone else to do it! not the strause brothers or ADI again...PLEASE!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

People who feel negatively about the film should be allowed to do so, just as those who feel the need to praise it should.  If either of those extremes do so in a non-constructive manner, however, that's when the problems start.  Telling one 'side' to go and commit suicide is a classic example of how not to post... If you're tired of hearing some viewpoint or another, then just ignore and don't read it.

AVP

AVP

that would be great if the brothers and cameron work together to create something that's more badass than aliens. (aliens was the best thing since this new AVP which will kick ass as well.)

Yep, maybe "should" was not the word i ought to use, but hey, it's fun to see those poor bastards go emo over a flick.

Dingo

Dingo

Everyone go see AVP-R 10 times so it makes enough money for AVP3 to get made!

msn_recon_marine

msn_recon_marine

If people are members and they want the movie to fail why the hell are they still members .... are they even fans at all?  I believe a true fan takes the good with the bad. In alot of ways its like being a sports fan you stick with your team and never change even when they have a bad season.  You dont change teams when things look bad ... through thick and thin if you are a fan.   ???  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Half of the reason the first movie did well was the first time you got to see both alien AND predator in the same flick. Although the movie did well most of the critics slayed it off.  The brothers have got an up hill battle with not just the critics but most of all the fans. To let them know that THEIR movie DOES indeed go back to the old school ways of movie making but most importantly provide a good, well balance film that draws on the strengths of what both first movies did.  I say good luck to them because I feel that they actually knew EXACTLY how to handle this.  It will do well, believe   ;D  

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

from the look of the first five minuits posted by darkness the strause brothers have done a pretty good job with this movie and i think its a great idea to have them do another

superunknown

superunknown

Fox has never brought back a director to do a second A or P film, and they sure as hell shouldn't start now with the Strauses.  Every single previous director, even Hopkins, at least knew how to direct the actors. That's what we need, real directors. People know how to make a good film, not just visual effects guys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed