Possible UK Release Date

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 09, 2007, 11:00:22 PM

Author
Possible UK Release Date (Read 10,748 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

oh and KanesSon, Colin could give a shit on what you believe and dont believe. they dont get worked up over ppl being pissed off.

peterkeyes

peterkeyes

the score being said for the film made my day.    8)  

SHREK

SHREK

CAN U JUST SHOW THE TRAILER PLEASE !! and i aggre with hicks if u cant decide which 1 to use show both   :P   either way i cant wait any more!!   :-\  

War Wager

War Wager

Geez, this movies always being set back. Was the 25th, then 4th now 18th!    :o  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

25th for US   ::)  

topman

topman

bit weird that is!!!

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Hey Hicks are you sure it is still 25 for US cause with all this crap going around about 18th 4th and stuff I don't know. I don't think it will be on the 18 of January because another big Creature horror film is coming out that 1-18-08 film in NY so who knows.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

idk

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Have the Bros released anything official stating when the release is (probaly not    :-\  )

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

sounds nice, i just cant wait

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

they dont make that decision, Fox does.  FOX FOX FOX(drill that into your memory)  FOX makes all the calls about campaigning the film, Brothers Strause MAKE the film, thats it.

alienfighting

alienfighting

oh no .... snif !   :(  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Okay Hicks Calm down, I get it.    :o   I'll rephrase it, has FOX stated anything on the official release date or not.  Better?

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

cool

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Yep

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed