Possible UK Release Date

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 09, 2007, 11:00:22 PM

Author
Possible UK Release Date (Read 10,741 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Okay, got a short piece of news here for you guys. The Odeon Cinema release sheet has Aliens vs Predator as being released on the 18th of January. Once again, this is a friday release date but has just been pushed back two weeks. From what I could see, it left AvP2 pretty much against no competition whatsoever.

The release sheet also had the film as being “saturated” which means that every Odeon should be getting a copy of the film. A tiny bit of news, I know, but interesting none-the-less.

SHREK

SHREK

the 18th of january?    :-\   it was supposed 2 b out on the 4th of january which is my birthday   ;D   oh well we dont need to think about when its released yet cus we havent even seen the trailer!!

swift blade

swift blade

when are we getting a damn trailer?

Sergeant.Poncho

Sergeant.Poncho

They're Liars  all of them, Even the brothers.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just thought I'd let ya know. Was leafing through the release sheets and saw it had a date in there so I posted it up.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

So, unless FOX is willing to have movie reviews way in advance of the UK and rest of Europe's release dates, and a lot of pirate copies out there, I would assume this will be the European release date then...?   ???  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Sorry, I meant the 'Worldwide release date'..   :-[     :D  

The Ultimate Predator

You should edit and say in the UK Hicks.

Genocyber

Genocyber

quit your bitching and go outside and do something if you really cant wait.

SHREK

SHREK

are we ever gonna c this damn trailer??!! this is gettin damn rediculous now!! im fed up pf waiting and im sure all the other hard core alien and predator fans are!!    :-\  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It does...in the title.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Yes, Genocyber...I will do just that...just because you said so...   ::)     ;D    Also, I know this is the UK scheduled release, but my point is that nowadays given the piracy underworld and the power of reviews, especially bad ones, the delay between release dates works against the movie's boxoffice and not for it, so my question was if anyone thinks this UK release could be simultaneous with the European or, why not, the Worldwide release one...?

The Ultimate Predator

Whoops.    :P  

Procurator

Procurator

: Sergeant.Poncho and all the other flamers, of course it's easy stepping over the director, when most of the decicions isn't even up to him. You have no idea how hard the movie industry is and you never know until you experience it. I have been doing 3D work and special effects all my life and know what hell this is.   My opinion , hope the trailer doesn't come out until the last 2 weeks before the release!   You should be great full enough that the brothers bother to take the time out of they're pockets and post updates for asshole fans that don't even appreciate it.   The big picture is either you flame the director , studio or the entire team , wont make any kind of difference , you'll still go see the movie when it'll hit the theaters , so you might as well just shut it.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

All goog things come to those who wait!   ;D  So just sit back and relax!.   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed