brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 151,236 times)

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 01, 2011, 11:54:12 PM
checked his twitter but can't find the comment

Can't find it either...  :-\ but I seem to remember it...

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Dec 02, 2011, 12:11:37 AM
I updated the image I originally posted. I believe I got the eye-socket misplaced. It should be more like in this slightly more detailed and updated one. Whaddya think?

I'm not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me or not now... I can definately now see what you've outlined... but I just dunno.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Great work.
Incredible what we can see when we want to see something.

harlock

harlock

I'm sold on it for now, I see no reason to say the red outline is not whats there  :)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Could be just pareidolia, but I am definitely seeing that now. The fact that you have rather skillfully drawn a face on it might have something to do with it however. ;)

-Chris.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Incredible when we don't see what's obviously there because somehow we've been convinced otherwise...and yet there it sits.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Love you too beth 8)

THE Engineer! ;D
Spoiler
[close]

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 02, 2011, 12:15:16 AMCan't find it either...  :-\ but I seem to remember it...

Yeah, Twitter ain't coughing it up. Maybe it was pulled? Thanks for the info, I'll take your word for it. That's amazing news for me; this image is the most intriguing of the Giger concepts IMO and one of my favorites from the alien 'origin' work.

-Chris.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: harlock on Dec 02, 2011, 12:17:29 AM
I'm sold on it for now, I see no reason to say the red outline is not whats there  :)

Hello,

I am actually pretty sure it's a head.
BUT, it is not facing us. It is facing the observer
(Which is logical) and this is why it looks more of
a sphere (as the back of a skull) rather than a
front head.

The things on the right lying on the ground is
without a doubt a body (Probably SJ).
We'll know that when it'll be release anyway.
Until that time, let's speculate MOUHAHAHA !

Engineer1

Engineer1

PROMETHEUS = ALIEN + LITTLE SHOP OF HORROR!
Audrey is the Engineer!!!

;)

Biomechanoid20

Biomechanoid20

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 02, 2011, 12:33:52 AM
PROMETHEUS = ALIEN + LITTLE SHOP OF HORROR!
Audrey is the Engineer!!!
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1263/gigerdesign2.jpg
;)

I don't mind seeing a Prometheus parody movie where the crew enters the ampule room, but instead of ampules, the room is filled with talking space cabbages.  ;D

DemonicD13

DemonicD13

Holy crap a dead Space Jockey :o  :o  :o  :o

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 01, 2011, 11:29:57 PM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 01, 2011, 08:54:12 PM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 01, 2011, 08:45:01 PM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 01, 2011, 07:28:37 PM
Just guessing... Or am i? :)

Yes, you're guessing but you clearly want people to believe that you've got insider knowledge.
this.... no offence to the guy, but for me, his credibility went totally out of the window when he called the trailer fake and the moderator/staff liars, then had to backtrack when proven wrong, ive taken no notice of him since then....

thanks

rich

Seriuously how can someone look at the trailer and say fake without irony...
Whatever...

Lets just stay civil guys it's a movie we're talking about no need for any agressivity.
I feel a lot in your posts but it might be just the internet.

If you play nice i might share something some mods already have ;)
Or not i guess...

im just gonna answer you this once on the subject and then i will drop it....

not once have i been agressive to you, in fact ive not said a single word to you whatsoever.

that was the first and only comment on the situation.

when the moderator posted his breakdown on the trailer he had seen (before it was posted) your words were "fake.... nice try but fake", trying to imply that you knew it was fake because you had nsider knowledge on the whole movie (which you have been implying since the moment you joined), then you tried to test the moderator in question by asking him about the jockeys chair (which was already known anyway) again trying to imply insider knowledge and implying he was lying, he then posted the trailer which made you look rather silly and then you desperately tried to backtrack like you have in this post.......

a comment from you on another thread where you implied you had insider knowledge about giger you said "why woiuld i make such things up, ive got nothing to gain", yet you implied the mods/staff had lied about the trailer when they obviously have a lot to lose by doing so, they have their reputations and the reputation of this site to uphold whereas youre just some random guy... plenty of people do make stuff up cos they want to look cool or something or just want to wind people up, hence all the fake synopsis etc etc.

from that moment on i chose to take no noitice of your pretence of insider knowledge as it was obvious you know nothing except what we all know.

and im no "fanboy", im just a person thats looking forward to a movie and wants to talk to like minded people and im also here because this site is usually the place where all alien/pred news gets to fast just like the leaked trailer.

again, as far as im concerned, its dropped, not interested in arguing, but if youre going to make out you have insider knowledge then you should back it up with proof, otherwise just stick to speculating or saying its your opinion.

thanks

rich

zuzuki

zuzuki

from ALIENPREQUELNEWS.COM

seems the head theory is legit,although they seem to be looking with the flash lights inside the thing,or maybe it's just the light from the flashlights shining on the surface of the head.also if that really is a body in the right,then if you look at the chest,the ridge in the middle looks a bit like the ridge on the chest of the dead spacejockey in alien.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Still not sold on the head theory.  I am guessing its what the space suited figure has in the bag in the official still, though.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Same here...it COULD be a head as well but i'm missing a clearshape, contours and all that stuff...looks too much like an orb.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed