brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 150,118 times)

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 01, 2011, 08:54:12 PM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 01, 2011, 08:45:01 PM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 01, 2011, 07:28:37 PM
Just guessing... Or am i? :)

Yes, you're guessing but you clearly want people to believe that you've got insider knowledge.
this.... no offence to the guy, but for me, his credibility went totally out of the window when he called the trailer fake and the moderator/staff liars, then had to backtrack when proven wrong, ive taken no notice of him since then....

thanks

rich

Seriuously how can someone look at the trailer and say fake without irony...
Whatever...

Lets just stay civil guys it's a movie we're talking about no need for any agressivity.
I feel a lot in your posts but it might be just the internet.

If you play nice i might share something some mods already have ;)
Or not i guess...

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 01, 2011, 11:29:57 PM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 01, 2011, 08:54:12 PM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 01, 2011, 08:45:01 PM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 01, 2011, 07:28:37 PM
Just guessing... Or am i? :)

Yes, you're guessing but you clearly want people to believe that you've got insider knowledge.
this.... no offence to the guy, but for me, his credibility went totally out of the window when he called the trailer fake and the moderator/staff liars, then had to backtrack when proven wrong, ive taken no notice of him since then....

thanks

rich

Seriuously how can someone look at the trailer and say fake without irony...
Whatever...

Just stay civil guys it's a movie we're talking about no need for name calling or any agressivity.

If you play nice i might share something the mods already have ;)
Or not...

I don't recall anyone getting agressive with you or resorting to name calling.  Quit playing the victim.

You can keep whatever information you possess to yourself, considering it'll just be from your imagination anyway.  Seriously, your routine's starting to get old real fast.

Engineer1

Engineer1

I've been made!
You're good!

So what harm can it do to you since it's pure fantasy.
I dont get it...

And yeah i would definitly involve mods in such claims.
I'm THAT delusional.

Oh my you fanboys.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

face palm  ???

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

It wouldn't be an Internet forum without a member asserting he/she has knowledge of something of which they clearly do not.

Engineer1

Engineer1

I said i'm guessing... And you say i'm lying about providing stuff to mods.
As beth said it's clear.
So whats the fuss about?
???

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

This thread is ridiculous, as it is, so y'all should keep it quiet or else the mods are gonna hurt you.

EDIT: They've got knives.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 01, 2011, 11:40:00 PM
It wouldn't be an Internet forum without a member asserting he/she has knowledge of something of which they clearly do not.

dude, could you provide a link to where lindelof mentioned how that image in your previous post was going to be important in Prometheus?

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 01, 2011, 11:43:25 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 01, 2011, 11:40:00 PM

dude, could you provide a link to where lindelof mentioned how that image in your previous post was going to be important in Prometheus?
+1 pls

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 01, 2011, 11:38:25 PM
So what harm can it do to you since it's pure fantasy.
I dont get it...

Nobody minds you using your imagination to produce theories and speculation.  Afterall, that's what the rest of us are doing.  It's when you purposefully imply those thoughts as factual that problems arise.

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 01, 2011, 11:38:25 PMAnd yeah i would definitly involve mods in such claims.
I'm that delusional...

Oh my you fanboys.

If one of the moderators cares to tell me I'm wrong and you know something we don't, then I'll glady drop it, apologise and back down.

Also, you've now labelled me as a fanboy, in addition to telling me that I have anger management issues.  What was that you said about aggression and name calling?!

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 01, 2011, 11:43:25 PMdude, could you provide a link to where lindelof mentioned how that image in your previous post was going to be important in Prometheus?

I second this notion.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 01, 2011, 11:43:25 PM...could you provide a link to where lindelof mentioned how that image in your previous post was going to be important in Prometheus?

Pretty please! ;)

-Chris.

josh_axey

josh_axey

For the guys arguing between themselves:
Spoiler

Ignoring someone on a forum is much more effective then egging them on if you're in disagreeance.
Please try to keep the topic on track otherwise it will spiral out of control...
<3
[close]

On topic:
I still find the image quality to be odd....
Definately legit (how the heck would someone get the images, especially the set image otherwise?)... but really low image resolution for such a large image size.

Also, if you have a look through/search through Lindelof's twitter it should be there somewhere... I vaguely recall seeing it posted somewhere else?

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

checked his twitter but can't find the comment

Engineer1

Engineer1

Spoiler
I just made a joke in an aswer to a fellow.
Teasing a bit. Just take my post as fanfiction from now on.
Deal?

The concerned mod can talk if he wants (as long as he don't burn me lol), but he can't share what he got (not for now).
Soi guess it's back at square one.

BTW You have nothing to apologise for, or do you?
;)
[close]

Well since it's the discovery of the face of our gods, it's clearly an important scene ^^

Biomechanoid20

Biomechanoid20

Quote from: Master on Dec 01, 2011, 09:10:48 PM

I made this to backup my observation. Thanks to the person that enlarged the picture in first place.

I updated the image I originally posted. I believe I got the eye-socket misplaced. It should be more like in this slightly more detailed and updated one. Whaddya think?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed