All Ridley Scott

Started by Immortan Jonesy, May 13, 2020, 10:57:35 PM

Author
All Ridley Scott (Read 23,135 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: DeadlinneApple has closed a first-look television deal with Ridley Scott's Scott Free Productions.

Under the multi-year pact, the production company will develop global television projects for Apple TV+. They will be shepherded and executive produced by Ridley Scott and Scott Free's longtime core TV executive team of David Zucker, Clayton Krueger and Jordan Sheehan.

Earlier today, FX and the BBC announced a new adaptation of Charles Dickens classic Great Expectations, from Scott Free, Peaky Blinders creator Steven Knight and Tom Hardy who also collaborated on the Taboo series.

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1260617438883799040

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

In before Ridley and Apple work on a 1984-inspired project.

j0nesy

j0nesy

cue an alien universe series, featuring weyland yutani ships, with imacs and the apple logo popping up everywhere  :P

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 13, 2020, 11:10:50 PM
In before Ridley and Apple work on a 1984-inspired project.

Ha yes, we're basically living "1984" now in 2020:

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

About some of his old and unmade projects: I liked THE CARTEL, THE FORCE and BATTLE OF BRITAIN. I read He is still Producing All of them but NOT Directing. Ridley Scott had an old project about 3001, the Sci-Fi sequel of 2010 and 2001.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RidleyScott99 on Jun 20, 2020, 10:11:49 PM
Ridley Scott had an old project about 3001, the Sci-Fi sequel of 2010 and 2001.

I remember that one coming up years ago, forgot all about it. I would have been pretty curious about that.

Though I, admittedly, have not seen 2010: The Year We Make Contact.

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 20, 2020, 10:16:45 PM
Quote from: RidleyScott99 on Jun 20, 2020, 10:11:49 PM
Ridley Scott had an old project about 3001, the Sci-Fi sequel of 2010 and 2001.

I remember that one coming up years ago, forgot all about it. I would have been pretty curious about that.

Though I, admittedly, have not seen 2010: The Year We Make Contact.
2010 is good but worse than 2001. Another old project is THE FOREVER WAR. A great Sci-Fi novel. Ridley Scott was the perfect choice for THE FOREVER WAR. Ridley Scott or Paul Verhoeven

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Aye, I remember that one really making the rounds around the same time Cameron was still going to be the director of Alita: Battle Angel. Read the book a few years ago and adored it.

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 20, 2020, 11:24:34 PM
Aye, I remember that one really making the rounds around the same time Cameron was still going to be the director of Alita: Battle Angel. Read the book a few years ago and adored it.
Yeah. Great book. Another unmade movie is THE PRISONER based in the famous TV Series.

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 20, 2020, 09:14:37 PM

CLEOPATRA another unmade project of Ridley Scott. I remember LUCIFER another unmade project of Ridley Scott.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 13, 2020, 10:57:35 PM
Quote from: DeadlinneApple has closed a first-look television deal with Ridley Scott's Scott Free Productions.

Under the multi-year pact, the production company will develop global television projects for Apple TV+. They will be shepherded and executive produced by Ridley Scott and Scott Free's longtime core TV executive team of David Zucker, Clayton Krueger and Jordan Sheehan.

Earlier today, FX and the BBC announced a new adaptation of Charles Dickens classic Great Expectations, from Scott Free, Peaky Blinders creator Steven Knight and Tom Hardy who also collaborated on the Taboo series.

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1260617438883799040
Maybe an ALIEN or PROMETHEUS TV Series in APPLE TV?.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Disney and Apple would have to work something out, which I don't see happening. If we ever see an Alien series, it'll almost certainly be on Hulu or FX.

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Emma Watts is The New President of Paramount Pictures. Emma was fired from Disney. Emma Watts is a friend of Ridley Scott and they worked together when Watts was President of FOX Movies.

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 02, 2020, 04:31:15 PM
She wasn't "fired".
She "left" for her new Presidency of Paramount Pictures.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed