NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 88,158 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Predwars24 on Feb 12, 2019, 11:19:57 PM
The Predator Killer would be great as a Terminator but as a suit it's really stupid. I'd honestly love a figure for it. As for the Emissary though weird I honestly like it as an action figure. To me what doesn't work in the movies like the Newborn Alien, is always better as an action figure.
I felt the same way about the AvP Requiem Alien Warrior. They looked kinda dopey and goofy in the movie, but I love the NECA figure and I think it looks way better than it does in the movie.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

NECA has posted a teaser of the armor-less Fugitive Predator.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 13, 2019, 10:57:32 PM
NECA has posted a teaser of the armor-less Fugitive Predator.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/D6983370-BAE2-4C72-8DFE-496DC3AC6F6C.jpeg

Now that might be some worthy fodder material.

Kradan

Kradan

The Predator Killer would be great as a Terminator but as a suit it's really stupid. I'd honestly love a figure for it. As for the Emissary though weird I honestly like it as an action figure. To me what doesn't work in the movies like the Newborn Alien, is always better as an action figure.

Indeed

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I don't mind it as an actual suit, infact I quite like it. I just don't like it as a nanotech appear out of thin air suit.

A few days ago someone on Twitter asked if they intend to make it and NECA responded with TBD.

JokersWarPig

Xenomrph

CelticP

CelticP

If that head lights up i'll get it.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

I had the red visor eyes before it was cool, Neca.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It's gonna be a fodder buy for me. I wanted to use my original one for a custom, but the fact the upper body is just solid orange killed that option before it even got lift off. I am hoping he comes with detachable armor though.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 14, 2019, 01:19:58 PM
It's gonna be a fodder buy for me. I wanted to use my original one for a custom, but the fact the upper body is just solid orange killed that option before it even got lift off. I am hoping he comes with detachable armor though.

It would be great fodder to make a stranded predator. Similar to what the ones from Predator: Hunters were.

Still Collating...

I believe the eyes are gonna glow. I might get him as well for fodder. Not at the top of my list, but will consider...

I wouldn't be surprised if they made the Hunters predators too.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Still Collating... on Feb 14, 2019, 02:43:04 PM
I believe the eyes are gonna glow. I might get him as well for fodder. Not at the top of my list, but will consider...

I wouldn't be surprised if they made the Hunters predators too.

That would be badass.  :o

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 14, 2019, 11:11:40 AM

Nice job on that custom. I had seen some of your posts before and liked the damaged helmet look. I recently picked up 2 loose Fugitive heads & I was going to customize the helmet into the damaged version on film (but not sure if I wanted to do the red eyes though? :-X

I plan to customize the other head though with a bloody predator spinal cord to be the head the Upgrade rips off, etc. we'll see how it turns out...

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 14, 2019, 11:11:40 AM

Oh!

Your version is actually the correct colour too, how cheap and inaccurate the NECA version's paintjob is what put me off getting him honestly. Good work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed