New Daniels Image (And X-Rays of the rest of the cast for that matter...)

Started by SuicideDoors, Apr 05, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

Author
New Daniels Image (And X-Rays of the rest of the cast for that matter...) (Read 19,707 times)

whiterabbit

Most of the creatures were in the leaked set pics of Davids lair. They just superimposed them onto the xrays. It's been said that we will be shocked at just how many aliens there are in Alien: Covenant. It's also obvious now how David sneaks them embryo's on board.

paradiselost

I agree it is most likely marketing thing.

But as far as who is going to survive, this is very interesting.  In Alien franchise it is always lead female character; so Daniels is logical choice.  We also know Android character loses his head somewhere along the way but usually survives as well -- David/Walter??  (Can't really see David losing his head twice in a row??)

But I think there will be major surprise this time.   Recent "Take me home" spot with Shaw holo +  #emohmemkat  (reverse) + Awakening (intentional?) leak leads into something.  Just a speculation, but maybe all Covenant crew indeed does get infected & nobody survives

szkoki

everyone should die

D88M

whiterabbit

Spoiler
They're all going to die. Both Daniels and Tennessee will be impregnated.
[close]

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

There are 12 crew members right??? Then how come there are 13 x-rays??

Who is Ledward?? Could it be Waldder (Walter)??

cliffhanger

Apparently, there are more then.

Tonyhartmorph

Haha, do they all get impregnated?!

It seems like a rather careless, drunken version of prom night for the Aliens.

P.s yes, I know it's marketing.

Huggs

Tennessee's looks intense. Personally, I don't see any of the characters surviving the film. Whoever, makes it to the end will likely sacrifice themselves to save humanity. The goo spores are probably everywhere. The air, water, everything. It may be like a form of radiation. Maybe the kind of spores released from plants just accelerate the timeline, but being within an infected area is a slow burn, more akin to a "War of the Worlds" type scenario. Then they can have that Alien 3 moment near the end, where Daniel's discovers that she is also infected.

Ragonk_Force

Very giger, beautiful

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed