New Daniels Image (And X-Rays of the rest of the cast for that matter...)

Started by SuicideDoors, Apr 05, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

Author
New Daniels Image (And X-Rays of the rest of the cast for that matter...) (Read 19,557 times)

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

https://twitter.com/AlienAnthology?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Genuinely don't click the spoiler if you don't want to know any major plot points true or false going into the movie!

Spoiler
Obviously the script leaks point out David kills & impersonates Walter and sneaks two Alien embryos on board at the end
[close]

chris_bert

This is fake news right? This isn't real right? Right?

Adorianu

LOL xD This is spoiler one way or another.

SuicideDoors

Quote from: chris_bert on Apr 05, 2017, 04:48:27 PM
This is fake news right? This isn't real right? Right?

I'm just astounded. Yeah we've had a neat poster or two and a cool trailer and that, but ultimately, whoever runs the publicity/promotional department at 20th century Fox needs taking into a room.

Whos_Nick

this is probably because she won the death bracket, i doubt they would reveal something like this if it was a plot point

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Apr 05, 2017, 04:59:14 PM
this is probably because she won the death bracket, i doubt they would reveal something like this if it was a plot point

That's a fair point! Probably a scheme to deter the audience from thinking she's a sure bet to reach the finish line.

Quote from: skhellter on Apr 05, 2017, 05:04:15 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pg/alienanthology/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10155031893831605

There's 1 for every crew member.
Just silly promo stuff.

Ahhh. Crisis averted!

Ingwar

Anthony

Anthony

So which cast members are Ankor, Ledward, Upworth and Cole?

So far I'm thinking Cole is Uli Latukefu and Upworth is Callie Hernandez.

Pvt. Himmel

Apparently they have been removed... So was this a premature reveal???

426Buddy

Cool pics, I like that there seems to be a variety of different creatures in them.

Denton Smalls

Whoa! Who are all these people??

Pvt. Himmel

Would this be DANE Hallett??

Corporal Hicks

No, it's Demian Bichir's (Lope) partner.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed