AvPGalaxy AvP2 20th Anniversary Stream

Started by RidgeTop, Oct 23, 2021, 09:21:18 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2 20th Anniversary Stream (Read 4,607 times)

RidgeTop

We should probably post notice on the boards before we go live next time, but if anyone wants to watch the live-play we did in celebration of the 20th Anniversary of AvP2, you can check it out here:

Alien937

That was me jumping off the ship 1:03:50.... Fun times  ;D

Samhain13

I haven't replayed you in too long AVP2. Nice to see some multiplayer action there, I never much got into that on this game.

Kimarhi

I enjoy SP more in FPS when there is extensive worldbuilding involved, but I did play the hell out of MP as well. 

[cancerblack]

I explored (almost) every corner in single player due to 56k being the going rate in my location when it came out, but later got super into LAN multiplayer and eventually hosting online games regularly about a decade ago.

x-M-x

Great Stream Ridge! Was funny to see you n hicks playing  :laugh:

Here's ours

Kimarhi

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 24, 2021, 08:38:31 AM
I explored (almost) every corner in single player due to 56k being the going rate in my location when it came out, but later got super into LAN multiplayer and eventually hosting online games regularly about a decade ago.

That was me, I'd try to break the game and go places I shouldn't and a couple of times I found extra ammo caches and notes.

[cancerblack]

There was a literal, pulsating (easter) egg - not an alien egg, a featureless, bouncy grey ovoid - on top of the bunker below the pods if you clipped/fell with god mode on at a certain point in one of the campaigns, but for the life of me I haven't been able to/remembered the specific point to replicate it on this computer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed