*minor spoilers* Opinions on national guard take over

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 22, 2007, 05:02:55 AM

Author
*minor spoilers* Opinions on national guard take over (Read 3,251 times)

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 22, 2007, 10:43:21 AM
Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 22, 2007, 09:36:03 AM
Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 22, 2007, 05:37:20 AM
it seems that if the aliens are crouching, they cannot be seen, but once they stand up they are totally visible.

How do ya know that alien was there the whole time??

::)

You can eye-roll me all ya want, ya still didnt answer ma question.....
I always thought aliens were fast and elegant so whats so wrong with it sneaking up like that??

Porkus Maximus

QuoteYou can eye-roll me all ya want, ya still didnt answer ma question.....
I always thought aliens were fast and elegant so whats so wrong with it sneaking up like that??

Imagine in Alien, instead of the creature coming down from above Brett, it just rose up from behind him.  That would have made a whole lot less sense.  Maybe it's the shoddy editing but it looks like the Aliens are literally appearing out of nowhere.  Perhaps it's supposed to make them seem more deadly and mysterious. =/

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 22, 2007, 01:19:20 PM

Imagine in Alien, instead of the creature coming down from above Brett, it just rose up from behind him.  That would have made a whole lot less sense.  Maybe it's the shoddy editing but it looks like the Aliens are literally appearing out of nowhere.  Perhaps it's supposed to make them seem more deadly and mysterious. =/

That makes sense, but i was thinking of itas the alien crawling on all fours behind him the deciding to rise...?? ???

Goombatommy

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 22, 2007, 01:19:20 PM

I sort of like that approach. It's nighttime, dark and rainy out. Everyone is on edge, and out of nowhere, they start popping out and killing each soldier one at a time.

Plokoon111

It made the aliens look scary, it was very amthospheric. The military tried to stop the aliens, but meanwhile getting ambushed by behind!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed