Strange Shapes Interviews Ian Whyte

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2013, 12:09:01 PM

Author
Strange Shapes Interviews Ian Whyte (Read 5,831 times)

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy staffer Valaquen also runs his own fantastic Aliens related blog, Strange Shapes. He has just posted up a brilliant interview he conducted with Ian Whyte:

“Then I met Ridley one rainy Sunday afternoon in Pinewood and quite soon after I met the casting director for an official audition. Without any irony whatsoever, the scene that I auditioned was the one scene in the script that I didn't shoot for the film: the self sacrifice scene at the waterfall!”

The interview talks about Ian’s work on the AvP films and Prometheus (and a little Game of Thrones). Be sure to read the whole thing!

MisterBerserker

Ian's such a bro.

PRJ_since1990

Yeah no kidding! Wish I had the build they want for those kinds of films. Must be awesome to get paid to play such a legendary character. I hope they use Ian again if they ever make another film.

ChrisPachi

Fantastic interview Valaquen.

"Someone on the crew, (I forget exactly who) described them absolutely perfectly as "Truck drivers of the apocalypse!" They serve a higher power/intelligence, unnamed and unknown."

Yoink!

Valaquen

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Aug 23, 2013, 12:52:09 PM
Fantastic interview Valaquen.

"Someone on the crew, (I forget exactly who) described them absolutely perfectly as "Truck drivers of the apocalypse!" They serve a higher power/intelligence, unnamed and unknown."

Yoink!
That might've been my favourite tidbit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed