AvP2 Trading Cards at ComicCon

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 11, 2007, 08:20:39 PM

Author
AvP2 Trading Cards at ComicCon (Read 12,321 times)

Corporal Hicks

Inkworks, the company behind the trading cards for AvP and the Alien Legacy set will once again be doing another series for Aliens vs Predator. Alongside their film counterparts, Inkworks will be having a booth at ComicCon and they’ll be giving away an AvP2 promo:

20070711_01

Unlike their ComicCon preview for the AvP set – here – this set’s promo doesn’t reveal much. Fox sure are keeping a very tight lid. You can find out more at the Inkworks website.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

JEEZUS CHRIST! Talk about secrecy. cool though

Corporal Hicks

I am LOVING the logo. I can't wait to get this set. I think I'll order a few cases lol.

Darkness

Darkness

I like the logo too.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Thats the official logo? so when we see posters, thatll be the way it looks?

Corporal Hicks

*Fixed the old promo image btw*  I sure hope it is. It looks very reminiscent of the old Alien vs Predator logos. Like on the CCG and AvP1 game.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

yes which is why i like it

Corporal Hicks

Think that could be another tagline? All the old AvP promo trading cards used the AvP tagline.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Id rather have that then the lame self-referential, "No peace on Earth"

cockroach

cockroach

i like the logo...fingers crossed this is official one...

Champiionser

Like the logos in the avp games.

Corporal Hicks

Looks good for the trading cards too. I lurved the AvP1 set and if this colour scheme/style is anything to go by, we'll have a good set on our hands.

Ermac

Ermac

I love the logo, I really do. I'd just take away the V.S and have the Aliens and Predator closer together.

Ermac

Ermac

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

well, this IS a vs. movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed