Did Lucretia have a thing for one of the Machine Men?

Started by predxeno, Nov 14, 2010, 01:51:00 AM

Author
Did Lucretia have a thing for one of the Machine Men? (Read 1,325 times)

predxeno

predxeno

I remember the scene where Lucretia order the Metal Men to kill Scarface at El Hondo's request, she seemed pissed of at El Hondo for being inefficient for his job.  When she found out that the Metal Men were dead, however, she seemed to be shocked and she even asked about a specific one of them.  I don't remember much of the game as I beat the campaign a long time ago, but she may have also showed tenderness towards one of them before your fight with them.  Did anybody else pick up on this jibe?

2to1

I think I remember her not having a good feeling about the leader being dead when she heard about it.

The Necronoir

Viktor the Chechen is the guy's name and moniker, and his group is called the Machine Men. To answer the question, yes, it seems he and Lucretia had some history together beyond their business dealings.

predxeno

predxeno

Thanks for the correction, I've adjusted the title to reflect that.

EDIT: I wonder why she fell for him.  Was she that rebellious? :D

The Ghoul

No she has a thing for cyborgs.  :P

joking.

Who knows she seems like the type of girl that likes freaks anyways.  8)

The Necronoir

It seemed to me she was the dominant party in whatever relationship they had (being the daughter of a multi-billion dollar corporate CEO), so who knows. Maybe all those prosthetics enhanced his 'performance'...

predxeno

He probably got those prosthetics cause he was banging the multi-billion dollar corporate CEO's daughter. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed