Scarface similar to The Arbiter in Halo

Started by predxeno, Nov 03, 2010, 03:09:19 AM

Author
Scarface similar to The Arbiter in Halo (Read 2,052 times)

predxeno

I know a lot of people said that Wolf was probably like the Predator Arbiter, I've been doing some thinking and I noticed similarities between the Halo Arbiter and Scarface.  Both screwed up horribly in the eyes of their kind and both were given chances to redeem themselves in missions that were huge.  Scarface was sent to completely wipe out the Prometheus technology, that meant wiping out every gang in Neonopolis and then taking on the big guys, Borgia Industries.

Cap. Fitzgerald

QuoteI know a lot of people said that Wolf was probably like the Predator Arbiter
WAT
QuoteI know a lot of people said that Wolf was probably like the Predator Arbiter, I've been doing some thinking and I noticed similarities between the Halo Arbiter and Scarface.  Both screwed up horribly in the eyes of their kind and both were given chances to redeem themselves in missions that were huge.  Scarface was sent to completely wipe out the Prometheus technology, that meant wiping out every gang in Neonopolis and then taking on the big guys, Borgia Industries.
There are people that think this?
"You are, all of you, VERMIN"

predxeno

Think what?  That Wolf was an arbiter or that Scarface was?

Le Celticant

Wolf was... a cleaner. Not an Arbitror.
Scarface was just a predator that made a mistake and had to... re-gain the honour of its clan.

Keg

my god this guy comes up with some classics  ;D

daywalker

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 03, 2010, 04:31:20 AM
QuoteI know a lot of people said that Wolf was probably like the Predator Arbiter
WAT
QuoteI know a lot of people said that Wolf was probably like the Predator Arbiter, I've been doing some thinking and I noticed similarities between the Halo Arbiter and Scarface.  Both screwed up horribly in the eyes of their kind and both were given chances to redeem themselves in missions that were huge.  Scarface was sent to completely wipe out the Prometheus technology, that meant wiping out every gang in Neonopolis and then taking on the big guys, Borgia Industries.
There are people that think this?
"You are, all of you, VERMIN"
careful linda has a nack for shooting vermin

Sharp Sticks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed