favorite PCJ line

Started by ElderPredator, Jun 18, 2007, 12:24:12 PM

Author
favorite PCJ line (Read 20,002 times)

Huol

Huol

"It had made itself known to it's prey in a devestating and humiliating way, and worse it had survived the exposure, we now know that these creatures are nomadic, bound by strict clan loyalties, unbreakable taboos, disgrace and exile where all this one could expect"

"Want some candy?"

"over here, over here, over here"

Niittomies

Niittomies

What is the line what baby blew said to El Hongo in the harbor???

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

"The newspapers called it the New Way Devil"
"Open wide and say, ahhhh"

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 18, 2007, 06:39:53 PM
When Scarface faces Hunter and plays "Theres only room for one monster in this town, you ugly son of a bitch!" on his Vocal Mimicary. Quite funny  :D

yeah that one was wikid, its a bit were your glad your the predatorbecause of how rad you are.

Colton White

Colton White

I didn't even get to come!

Cromartie

Cromartie

"The Voodoo boys & f**king Drug heads are Gone". ---El Hongo

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

When scarface uses the mimicry to get that chicks 3 ninja bodyguards to help out with bruno i think his name is, "You said you'd give you life to protect me" im not sure if its it because i havent played it in a while....

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

"You have never hunted anything like us before" - Hunter Borgia

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: the Joker on Jan 03, 2008, 01:22:55 PM
When scarface uses the mimicry to get that chicks 3 ninja bodyguards to help out with bruno i think his name is, "You said you'd give you life to protect me" im not sure if its it because i havent played it in a while....

"You always said You'd die trying to protect me.Well, now's your chance"

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Colton White on Jan 03, 2008, 09:16:31 PM
Quote from: the Joker on Jan 03, 2008, 01:22:55 PM

"You always said You'd die trying to protect me.Well, now's your chance"

cheers man, thats the one.....i liked how scarface used his smarts to get help when he truly needed it.....

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 18, 2007, 06:39:53 PM
When Scarface faces Hunter and plays "Theres only room for one monster in this town, you ugly son of a bitch!" on his Vocal Mimicary. Quite funny  :D
Scarface saying it to Hunter is my favorite line. It is the perfect line for the situation.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

"Come back when you are making sense... junky"

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 06, 2008, 12:16:54 PM
"Come back when you are making sense... junky"

"I diddnt even get to come!"

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 03, 2008, 05:15:39 PM
"You have never hunted anything like us before" - Hunter Borgia

I thought that was awesome.

Also,

"Have fun together" when Mother greets Scarface to the Aliens. The Borgias must have sacrificed a lot of workers or get random to get a lot of Aliens.

I finshed CJ last night finally and it wasn't bad. I can see a sequel for that, but it's up to Vivendi.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

something like this "seeing the hunter become the hunted, you cant but feel sorry for scarface predator"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed