Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,610,418 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I don't think this one has been posted before.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 19, 2010, 12:42:51 PM
smiley?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/alien4/dvdcaptures/dvdcapture112.jpg

OMG, i cant believe i did that, i meant SLIMY, i misspelled it and it just went to smiley.

oh and ^^^ that one is good except for the translucent dome.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 19, 2010, 04:52:14 PM
I don't think this one has been posted before.

perfect.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Found this on DeviantArt.

The artist's comment: Now something different, as a big fan of Alien movies this is my vision of some new prequel story. This is a second alien craft discovered on the orbit of an unknown planet. Exploration vessel from earth just starting to search the artefact.

HitmonTom

HitmonTom

Quote from: #6.0 on Mar 19, 2010, 04:58:53 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 19, 2010, 12:42:51 PM
smiley?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/alien4/dvdcaptures/dvdcapture112.jpg

OMG, i cant believe i did that, i meant SLIMY, i misspelled it and it just went to smiley.

oh and ^^^ that one is good except for the translucent dome.
Its modeled after Kane's Son.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 19, 2010, 05:19:27 PM

The artist's comment: Now something different, as a big fan of Alien movies this is my vision of some new prequel story. This is a second alien craft discovered on the orbit of an unknown planet. Exploration vessel from earth just starting to search the artefact.

That is amazing.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: HitmonTom on Mar 19, 2010, 05:21:38 PM

[/quote]

I meant that one.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

God I love this one, makes me think of so many possibilities.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Someday, I hope my own feeble artistic talents can come close to matching this. Beautiful; simply beautiful.

chupacabras acheronsis

thats a pretty good idea for a prequel. but it inmediately tells you that everyone is going to die since there would be records of that vessel. and i like the desing of the ship. :)

HitmonTom

HitmonTom

Quote from: #6.0 on Mar 19, 2010, 06:28:01 PM
Quote from: HitmonTom on Mar 19, 2010, 05:21:38 PM

I meant that one.
[/quote]
Yeah, me too.

#6.0

#6.0

oh the image was the AR one so it thought rong, oh well and yeah i knew it was modeled after him.

XenoVC

XenoVC

:o

Love the colors and yeesh, everything about it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wow. Just Wow. This would make an ideal wallpaper!

brennan4

brennan4

This is the new definition of awesome! :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed