Xbox Live Marketplace Lists Alien: Isolation

Started by ikarop, Jan 07, 2014, 02:57:00 AM

Author
Xbox Live Marketplace Lists Alien: Isolation (Read 31,604 times)

Cal427eb

Deathmatch is the last thing this f**king game needs.

Vrastal

I wish we could get some thing Official soon..

Nightlord

Game informer are doing a cover reveal of something later, might be this.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 07, 2014, 05:55:46 AM
Yeah agreed, if this 4 players only turns out to be true then that pretty much confirms there'll be no deathmatch anyway.

Corporal Hicks

That Alien sure looks lovely. I like the idea of just a single Alien but I'll be worried about how they'll maintain variation - are we going to see many many humans?

Still disappointed we're going to be playing as Amanda but I'll give it a shot and see just how Creative Assembly handle it.

windebieste

I gotta agree the Alien looks great - at this stage.  This model may be for promo purposes only and not be the final design appearing in the game. 

I'm still very, very cautious about this title.  Playing as Amanda Ripley is just lol-worthy and has me concerned.  Way to shackle your creativity there, dear invested corporate parties.  Keep it conservative like that and you'll have another 'ALIENS: Colonial Marines' on your hands.  This is a mold you need to break out of; not be suffocated by it. 

Coz that's the way it's heading at the moment.

-Windebieste

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 07, 2014, 05:55:46 AM
There's no game on earth that needs DM or TDM since 2k4. Its the most boring mode for what can be done with the current tech. There are sooo much objective based modes that can be created with the present day hardware, why to limit the games to this mindless fag fast that is the DM  :-\

underbound

Bro.....dont insult the fragging of someone. Anyway,from the what ive seen it looks outstanding. But im not getting excited over it yet. But I have high hopes on it. As far as story, I dont really care about that in Alien any more as no one else seems to care in the corporate buildings.

Predatorium

I think playing as Amanda is a brilliant idea! I've been waiting long for an Alien game, not Aliens. It all sounds great so far! Love the feeling of faithfulness to the first movie I'm getting from this.

WinterActual

The devs can't make the AI of a whole horde of aliens to be challenging, let alone of just one alien  ::) Unless they removed the weapons like in Amnesia, the game will be piss easy to fight against just one xeno. Its either that or there is still one xeno but we are fighting against WY mercs and synthetics  :laugh:

Xenoslade

I don't know but I think this game could be fun anyone else think so ??? too?

szkoki

ummm ACM supposed to be a survivor horror fps aswell...just saying...

underbound

Those who says it might be fun are fuking dilusional. Shit might be decent with what im hearing but I wont call it great right now

Effectz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 07, 2014, 03:06:27 AM
Well, the story is gonna be shit... hopefully I won't have to say the same about the gameplay.

Are you a time traveler?

WinterActual

Yes, did you check the pic he posted of his new DeLorean? She's gorgeous.

Thomas

Okay everyone give them the bennefit of the doubt. This isnĀ“t colonial marines but another alien game by a different developer. Dont discount them because someone like sega/Gearbox desided to release a game that was anything but a finished product.

The whole "ripleys daughter thing" sounds okay to me but why cant we have a game that put NEW caracters in the alien universe and expose them to one of the most terrifying aliens ever created.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed