2nd Prometheus Blu-Ray Trailer

Started by Bat Chain Puller, Sep 28, 2012, 06:15:00 AM

Author
2nd Prometheus Blu-Ray Trailer (Read 25,234 times)

gigantitan

gigantitan

So i wached the movie, and later i need to buy the bluray to watch the REAL MOVIE.
Bioware style 

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: szkoki on Sep 28, 2012, 01:59:48 PM
Quote from: Xan21 on Sep 28, 2012, 01:52:26 PM
I'm watching the extras as I type here, I'm gonna make a fan edit for sure

just watch out for the half edited scenes( for example you could cut off the rest of the scene with Janek and Vickers after she says "i burned my hand" OR if u put in the fight between the engineer and Shaw put some music in it and try to cut the scenes where we can see the burned face of the engineer and where we can see the strings as much as possible)!

man its a lot of work :D

and ofcourse share it with the world! :P

Check your PMs.

Xan21

Xan21

With my scream 4 edit I had to put some effects in also to make it canon (after the whole remake theme was abandoned) so I'm a little bit prepared

szkoki

szkoki

ok there is no such deleted scene where Shaw dirves over Fifield or im  missing something? i found the same scene as in the movie just the monster different

Xan21

Xan21

Yes it's not shaw who drives over Fifield, I loveee the cgi version of this, it moves like a creature and jumps but it's not too spiderman-ish

zuzuki

zuzuki

so have these new scenes been leaked? the engineers arrival, the paradise scene and alternate firfield scene? if so, please share it with me via pm.... :)

Xan21

Xan21

The engineers arrival is just a few different shots, it's nice but I expected more, still they should just have let it in

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Xan21 on Sep 28, 2012, 03:07:46 PM
Yes it's not shaw who drives over Fifield, I loveee the cgi version of this, it moves like a creature and jumps but it's not too spiderman-ish

um that alternate scene does exist with Shaw , Weyland and his 2 bodyguards in the fight with Fifield BUT THEY DIDNT INCLUDE IN THIS BLU-RAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5CsTTn0z1o#ws

0:43, Shaw drives the APC in reverse

zuzuki

zuzuki

that's because even these deleted scenes are edited down. the arrival of the engineers is longer, the firfield scene is longer and the whole weyland reveal is set up differently.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

We're not going to know until the final release, I suspect.

I'd love to see a version of the film with:

- The Millburn/worms scene
- The alternate Shaw and Holloway love scene, though I'm not sure how it'll play
- Janek and Vickers after Holloway's death
- The longer take of the Weyland/Vickers scene
- Weyland's speech back in the Engineer scene, but nothing with the Engineer talking
- The longer fight between Shaw and the Engineer
- The dialogue between David and Shaw before her return to the juggernaut restored

Ash 937

Ash 937

We were promised a longer version of Prometheus when it was released on home video.  Instead, we are just getting the deleted scenes as extras.  I think FOX is holding back because they are going to release the director's cut after everyone has bought this version once.  I'd be more intrigued about watching the documentaries in this Blu-Ray/DVD if the film was longer and fixed in some areas.  I just can't bring myself to actually like the theatrical cut of Prometheus as it is.  I'd rather wait until this current release goes to the bargain bin or just get the director's cut when it comes out later.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: LarsVader on Sep 28, 2012, 09:55:15 AM
Or how about a new scene?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSt0iCgonbs#ws
Awesome, but I wish it had finished effects. :c

The cable for the ATV can be seen pulling it up, and in the shot before there's greenscreen snip of the background.

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: Samus007 on Sep 28, 2012, 01:49:29 PM
I see a room full of alien eggs in that trailer!  :o

Oooooh!

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: shadowedge on Sep 29, 2012, 08:01:19 PM
Quote from: Samus007 on Sep 28, 2012, 01:49:29 PM
I see a room full of alien eggs in that trailer!  :o

Oooooh!

He's right. Those look like eggs, but I question if that's concept art, not a movie scene.

SiL

SiL

Isn't it a production still from Alien?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed