8 (5.4%)
Smart Disc
19 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Author
Favourite Weapon (Read 40,743 times)

Lyana

Lyana

I think that the dark blade clan are badbloods, or are they anyway. I love the combistick and the smart disc. I cannot decide which one is better. So i just chose both.

Thwei-Kantra

Thwei-Kantra

Maul and the Plasmacaster, beautiful combination

jegu

jegu

Wristblade and maul. Enjoyable to watch when pred does the combo and rips victims in half with brute force.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

I love the maul!

nikolas738

nikolas738

mine would have to be the maul

Predator755

Predator755

I freaking fell in love with the glaive from the first moment I used it! I love either the first one or DBC one, its hard to pick. They both look awesome and I love the effects! Not only is it fast and easy to use, but packs a fair punch. Not as much as the maul, but I appreciate the quick, cutting blows of the Glaive. Its one of my dream weapons!

As for the plasma caster, I found the first and second models depressingly underpowered. One of the downfalls of the game in my opinion...

Yihdore

Yihdore

I hate the Combistick

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

the spears. I just didn't like the last combistick that had curved blades on each edge.. it just looked bad to me.. I never liked it.

I really wish they'd have put a NETGUN in this game..  >:(

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I love the Smart Disc

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Smart disc is favourable for cutting down multiple incoming targets,
but i prefer using the glaive or the maul.
Plasma caster used way to much energy up i don't remember ever using it because i wanted to save energy for the smart disc and cloaking.

Predator King

Predator King

I would have to say the Glaive. Its powerful and fast, pretty much the Combi-Stick and Maul put together to create one deadly weapon. ;D

Predator King

Predator King

The Disc was also good. I liked how easily it cut through enemies and it is my favourite ranged weapon in the game. Even though it is not as powerful as the Shoulder Cannon, it makes up for it in accuracy and the amount of energy it requires to throw it :)

dachande89

dachande89

Wrist blades. The idea of blades that can emerge practically from your wrist and easily slice through someone is just awesome to me.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

wristblades cause of executions ;) I would like the disks but... doesn't have "the punch" of what the sounds should be it shouldn't be "THWIP"

Pred Killer

Pred Killer

Glaive...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed