Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,782 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Super Mario 3D World

I'm glad Nintendo ported this one over to the Switch. It was the best game for the Wii U which I never got to play.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 15, 2021, 10:49:10 AM
Super Mario 3D World

I'm glad Nintendo ported this one over to the Switch. It was the best game for the Wii U which I never got to play.
Maybe I should try it on the Wii U

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Finished Terminator Resistance...pretty solid game, surprisingly.

Rush Hour Rambo

Rush Hour Rambo

Resident Evil 7

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord

Lots of flaws (cause it's still early access) but I enjoy this game and I loved the first game Warband so I believe in the potential it has.

Economy needs work though as I believe it's poorly documented even if it's probably not final, the thing I often seen said is that profit in a towns workshop you own is tied to what the bound villages are producing but I think this is just plain wrong at this point. I've actually had more success with trying to see what ISN'T produced locally, such as silver, and changing production from a smithy to a silversmith, now instead of making 30 coin I'm making over 200 coin (passive, without me helping via trade), so I think profit isn't necessarily tied to what is in abundance locally but rather what is in higher demand yet still has a consistent enough availability of the required resource via trade from AI that isn't local that you can still make a profit rather than seeing the number 0 sometimes.

... did I mention that you can bash someone's skull in with a two handed axe?

Effectz

Effectz

Destiny 2 season of the chosen. Way better than season if the hunt lots of new weapons to grind out. I just want a good bottom dollar handcannon!

Stitch

Stitch

Finished MediEvil. On to Crash Bandicoot N Sane  Trilogy. Something feels off. I think it's the controls.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Mortal Kombat 9

Played ladder as Noob, and randomly started shouting Bad Boys 2 quotes at Kintaro. "TOUGH YOUNG THUNDERCAT!"

Huggs

Huggs

"Supple leather, you know it?"

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Stitch

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Stitch

Stitch

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Stitch on Feb 26, 2021, 09:45:37 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 26, 2021, 12:25:56 AM
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
In VR?

No, never jumped on that particular bandwagon. I have a feeling it would just give me a headache if I tried.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Halo 3 as part of the Master Chief Collection

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed