brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 150,136 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Poor crew just happened to stop by at the wrong time when the space jockeys were hung over, they took their anger on the humans, and then the aliens were created.  :(

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I will say, I don't like the legs of that creature....I dunno, a bit too, umm, well, I can't put a name on it, something just rings 'poor design' or space suit. Hopefully it's the latter.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

[englishaccent]"He's not dead, he's just resting!"[/englishaccent]

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Gash on Dec 04, 2011, 11:10:36 AM
Quote from: The Xenoborg on Dec 03, 2011, 06:35:45 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/302t98x.jpg
;D

Hmmm, I dunno, I don't think the head's big enough. But it might be the angle.

:_)

By the way, I donĀ“t know if anybody brought this up yet.

What is this shiny little thing that looks like something stabbed on the "whatever the hell this creature is" ?

PD: Yess guys, you guessed it, I work as a graphic designer.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I'm starting to go along with the statue idea, too. It looks like it's had an arm chipped off in the same manner you'd expect if it was.

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Seems to me the most logical explanation is that it's an empty SJ suit...

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 05, 2011, 09:54:46 AM
I'm starting to go along with the statue idea, too. It looks like it's had an arm chipped off in the same manner you'd expect if it was.

I thought that, but you'd have to ask why have a statue laid on the ground, in what looks to be a symmetrical room. Also this room can be seen from another angle, there are no statue's anywhere else.

Unless it's a statue that's been pushed over.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Twisted hips, awkward arching back. Reminds me of bodies from Pompeii. I'm thinking that this thing died violently.

-Chris.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Highland on Dec 05, 2011, 10:42:55 AM
I thought that, but you'd have to ask why have a statue laid on the ground, in what looks to be a symmetrical room. Also this room can be seen from another angle, there are no statue's anywhere else.

Unless it's a statue that's been pushed over.

I'm thinking precisely that. Damaged. Possibly even due to the exploration, itself. Assuming what I think is the 'chopped' portion of the arm is precisely that, it's a lot more like a statue. If you cut off an actual creature's limb, the resulting open wound wouldn't stay as open and flat as that.

If anything, the style is possibly influenced by that scene in the TV movie adaptation of 'The Tommyknockers', before all the creatures reawaken.

D.R.

D.R.

Man o man, I sure do hope this movie will be as good as I hope it will be.

Glaive

Glaive

Exactly...examine the teasers/trailers from the first and second films...these are the scenes we're 'allowed' to see; and I'm pretty sure are a DELIBERATE attempt to connect it to the franchise.

We're through the looking-glass here, people. This flick is going to fly off on a tangent none of us realised (I hope...). :o

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

The Scope on the size of that head in the backround is massive on these pics and body on the floor is just epic, makes me wonder how big the jockeys will be and how they will behave towards the humans and synthetics.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 05, 2011, 09:09:42 PM
If anything, the style is possibly influenced by that scene in the TV movie adaptation of 'The Tommyknockers',

Lololol Yeah it's probably one of Ridleys Favorite tv adaptations

And Fassbenders totally going to reference Jimmy Smits.

:)

jimmylace

jimmylace

Looks like the full plot-point synopsis on aintitcool was correct, which means I've spolied the entire film for myself..  :-\
It sounds fantastic though...and gives some real gravitas behind the origins of the Alien we know and love.
Space Jockeys sound super-scary in some of the scenes....if it's pulled off, Prometheus should be fairly unnerving.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed