ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 386,913 times)

Corporal Hicks

I haven't listened to the podcast yet but I've spoken to John a few times and he's a damn nice chap. I've downloaded the podcast to listen to on the drive to work tomorrow.

HuDaFuK

I'll have to give that a listen, I loved his work.

Perfect-Organism

Just listened to the whole thing.  Good interview.  John says at the end that he's sure there will be a regular edition of the book at some point.  Hope the nice folks at Weyland Yutani don't do anything untoward to him for making that sort of statement.. ;-)

bobby brown

Can anybody tell me what the book has to say about the egg/fetus thing? ???

SM

Broad speculative biological uses for the Aliens genetic makeup.

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop and I should be recording our conversation tonight (for me) so we should see the next podcast and the Locusta episode later this week or early next week.

Murfy426

Yeah would surely love a standard copy, feel it would be a great addition with the colonial marines handbook for reference for my fanfic. Gotta say though the special edition cover is the most badass cover ever.

Corporal Hicks

Recording went well. Just gotta review the podcast later tonight and then should be up soon.

I could never finish reading the CMTM. It was just way too dry for me.

HuDaFuK

It was pretty heavy going. Very technical (no pun intended).

I've read it all, but I'm not sure I've ever done it in one sitting.

Murfy426

Oh yeah I will admit its one hell of a labour to read but its good for the little details I need, the worse part was the section on the aliens themselves that was a maze of information. Just out of curiosity hicks; what's the depth of information on the aliens on the yutani report?

Corporal Hicks

It goes into quite some detail, yeah.

Alien³

Excellent interview! Well done all around.

Hubbs

Perfect-Organism

Interesting interview.  Amazing how we industrial designers often find ourselves inspired by the Alien franchise...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed