Predator Homeworld Pic

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2007, 07:54:56 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Pic (Read 19,958 times)

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

When I look at that world I can only imagine the brothers reflecting the world much like that of the armor, a modify, transformery type world ...  ... NOW I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT IN AVP3, THE HOMEWORLD OF THE PRED.   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

thegodfather

thegodfather

Oh man still gotta wait till January the 18th, fudgeballs, but this is surely lookin like a fan wishlist that should have been the first film (wish Grid would turn up for fun lol)   ;D   But seriously this really is gonna hopefully kick ass like 300

i have been waiting for this since the second predator

JK

JK

Another pic with Kendra and her brother in hospital.  http://www.blackfilm.com/20071012/features/avpr_p12.shtml

Hudson

Hudson

I have a feeling kendra and her little brother plotline is the subplot that the bros took out of the movie, and if it is, im glad!

Deco

Deco

perhaps the planet that Ripley and Dallas and the crew visits in the future, where they encounter the space jockey, is the fallen predator homeworld. Overrun by aliens, the space jockey is a predator? That would be a neat wrap up

Deco

Deco

That is definately a predator sitting there BOBCUNK. Great Spot. Perhaps the different towers are for separate clans??

Creeper

Creeper

the pred world is looking badass, this movie is gonna be sooo badass

Vader the White

Vader the White

Good, I'm not the only one who thought it looked like the jockey. Wow, the Plasma Cannon actually doesn't look bad when handheld.

Creeper

Creeper

hey deco and bobcunk, their isnt a predator sitting their and yeah i does look like the space jockey get up

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

two thing s might happen here,  either the movie will leave you with a sence of "man that felt just long enough and I would'nt have it any other way" or "I felt it was so good that I would have whanted another 20 min" anyway this movie is gona be ultimate baddass!!!

JTN1138

JTN1138

I like to think the predators are just predators in all their greatness, and the space jockeys are these great intergalactic beings that roam the universe for things, [Neither ever came into contact with the other].  They live to oversee life in its many forms, almost as if they were gods.  And one day the aliens were discovered, being the most powerful evil force in the universe they ultimately brought about the demise of the Jockeys.  The Predators in my eyes represent what humans are to god and the  devil on that epic scale of events.  The predators face great challenges because of the nature of the jockeys and the evil that is represented by the aliens.  This is how I see the events of this Universe.

sixteen16

sixteen16

this is going to kick ass!! i cant wait to see what the predator homeworld looks like.

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

I'd almost bet money that the new pic of the Pred homeworld is of Scar getting his call to action. Thoughts?

hobomonster

hobomonster

AVPR=Gold   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed