Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,895 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Westworld Season 4 Episode 3-8
Sucks that this was cancelled before the planned final season, but this also works as a fantastic series finale in its own right

Moon Knight

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 18, 2023, 04:00:57 PMWestworld Season 4 Episode 3-8
Sucks that this was cancelled before the planned final season, but this also works as a fantastic series finale in its own right

Moon Knight
In all fairness, the way the last episode ended meant I didn't really have a lot of interest in another season.

Prez

Prez

The Rig - Episode 3-5
The Orville - Season 2 Episode 4

Koala Man - about 10 mins of episode 1. WTF? HAHAHAHA. It's like watching an animated 'Housos'

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Wednesday ~ 2022 - epi 6,7 & 8

Yup, I'm definitely going to watch season 2

Darkness

Darkness

Currently watching Prison Break again.

I still think it has one of the best first seasons of a show ever. Love the twists and turns and cliffhangers.

Stitch

Stitch

Beware the Batman

Just picked this one and done season on Blu-ray. Never seen it before, and the first episode didn't fit well for me, but I'm about 1/4 through, and it does seem to get better as it goes along.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Stitch on Jan 19, 2023, 11:49:18 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 18, 2023, 04:00:57 PMWestworld Season 4 Episode 3-8

Moon Knight
In all fairness, the way the last episode ended meant I didn't really have a lot of interest in another season.

Which is fair. As i said for the most part it could work as an ending to the story itself

Kekko Kamen

The Bad Mother's Handbook

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Last of Us - Episode 2

Flawless 8)

Prez

Prez

Last of Us - Ep 1-2. Big admirer of the game thanks to my son (though I've never actually played it). Very brutal and hard show - everything the Walking Dead could've and should've been. Bleak but great to watch.

Jack Ryan Season 3 episode 1. Good start to the 3rd season though I'm still not sure analyst Dr Ryan should be so damn invincible in the field.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Prez on Jan 25, 2023, 12:32:06 PMJack Ryan Season 3 episode 1. Good start to the 3rd season
We just started that ourselves last night! Ended up binging the first four episodes because we were enjoying it so much (and I'm not normally one to binge). Already liking this series a lot more than the last one. I'm not sure when exactly they made it but there are certainly some eerie parallels with events in eastern Europe right now.

Quote from: Prez on Jan 25, 2023, 12:32:06 PMI'm still not sure analyst Dr Ryan should be so damn invincible in the field.
Maybe I'm misremembering, but wasn't he formerly a soldier in this version?

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 26, 2023, 10:42:44 AM
Quote from: Prez on Jan 25, 2023, 12:32:06 PMJack Ryan Season 3 episode 1. Good start to the 3rd season
We just started that ourselves last night! Ended up binging the first four episodes because we were enjoying it so much (and I'm not normally one to binge). Already liking this series a lot more than the last one. I'm not sure when exactly they made it but there are certainly some eerie parallels with events in eastern Europe right now.

Quote from: Prez on Jan 25, 2023, 12:32:06 PMI'm still not sure analyst Dr Ryan should be so damn invincible in the field.
Maybe I'm misremembering, but wasn't he formerly a soldier in this version?

Correct! He was. I keep reminding myself to forget Harrison Ford's version!
My wife is enjoying the Greek locations!

Stitch

Stitch

Night Sky Season 1

Way different show than I anticipated. My girlfriend was Happy with the ending, but it made me want more, so I'm disappointed that it's been cancelled. JK Simmons and Sissy Spacek are wonderful.

Teen Titans Season 2 episodes 1-8

I'm in the groove with this now. It's wacky but entertaining.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Last of Us ~ Season 1 - episode 3

When you don't miss to much the main characters, monster action, main plot; due to a perfectly crafted worldbuilding (honorable mention to the music), the focus of the new characters that come into play and heart-melting ending...it mean Last of Us is right now a masterpiece.

Let's hope it stays that way. :)

Prez

Prez

Jack Ryan - Season 3 Episode 4.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

'Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese Tales of the Macabre ~ season 1' (2023)

I don't think it does Junji Ito's work enough justice ^^👉👈 but I think it's okay nonetheless. 8)

'Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories ~ season 1' (2013)

Visually speaking  I like Junji Ito's imagery better, but execution-wise I prefer Yamishibai. I mean, as cliche as it sounds, Japanese horror is quite surreal. Their highly creative and non-western mythological folklore certainly helps. Also, the Kamishibai style presentation was quite creepy🤭👏:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed