NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,115 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 05, 2024, 06:25:51 PMHave you seen their in progress pic from a million year ago?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvBYpMoWQBAgwoM.jpg
I have, the shoulder canons are unfortunately still not right on this sculpt. I do hope they fix that before release.

Still Collating...

Yep, it shouldn't be too hard to make the handles a separate thing. Detach the casters, and just plug in the handles as separate accessories. It's silly for it all to be attached. 

bobcunk

bobcunk

didn't they detach one one of the original releases?

El Diablo

El Diablo

I just picked up the Ultimate Bear Blood Feral from Target. It's such a unique looking figure and a creative way of essentially reusing the same sculpt. Even the packaging with the bloody translucent slip cover looks amazing. Well done, NECA.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Got myself Feral .... finally. It is nice. Really nice

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: El Diablo on Apr 13, 2024, 04:37:11 PMEven the packaging with the bloody translucent slip cover looks amazing.

I'm usually the not the type to keep my figures in the box, but the packaging on the bloody bear figure is so nice that I might just keep in there and all together on my shelf tbh

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed