Colin Strause Q&A Updates

Started by Darkness, May 26, 2007, 04:13:37 PM

Author
Colin Strause Q&A Updates (Read 9,981 times)

Darkness

Darkness

About time I did another one of these. Probably should have made a newsie last week when Colin gave this big spoiler away about teamups in the Q&A Topic.

• There will definitely be no human-predator teamups in AvP2. That’s probably a big story spoiler and in my opinion, it’s definitely a big plus point.
  • We’ll possibly see something new in the stages of the alien life cycle that we haven’t seen before.
  • When they were shooting AvP2, they moved to a new location almost every day. They spent a lot of time shooting in forests. There wasn’t a lot of stage work until the end of the shooting schedule.
  • As Newt said “they mostly come at night… mostly” – we won’t be seeing the aliens in the daylight.
  • The directors had an on-set weapons expert and several actors went through assault weapons training.
  • Still isn’t a definitive number on how many aliens there are in AvP2 but there’ll be “a lot” more than three.
  • We’ll be seeing how the Predator “operates”. Probably POV shots showing him hunting like he did with Dutch’s team in Predator.

Well, what do you think of that? The news about there being no teamups is great. I think AvP2 will no doubt restore a lot of credibility back to the Predator franchise after the damage AvP did. Thanks to Colin for posting.

The Ultimate Predator

I agree. There are so many good points there, I am very happy.

dDave

dDave

That are so cool infos, my expetation for the movie is going better and better..all new finfos are really awesome..   8)  

Predboy

Predboy

My god, about time I hear some REAL good news. This film is definately going in the right direction so far, just hope the movie is good like they're saying it is.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

All of those bullet points are probably the best bit of info that we need to convince ourselves that this is going to be one badass movie that will not dissapoint

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Forest, GREEN+Alien, BLACK=???

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

oh and why is no teamups such a huge spoiler?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

New alien stage, does that mean the predalien or a new stage in the alien life cycle, something we have never seen from the alien     :o  

Hmm

Hmm

Apart from doing the predalien.. which I get why. This film is getting alot of things right. Very promising, still waiting for the trailer to get a better judgement of it all. But even then you can't  back on that, I thought that AVP trailer was cool.. then it came out and sucked and was an insult to both franchises fans.

Wolfy

Wolfy

QuoteForest, GREEN+Alien, BLACK=??
Forest = black at night :)

topman

topman

so far so good!

Darkness

Darkness

IRT Hicks: Because it gives an indication as to how the movie may end or may not end.

MetroidMatt87

MetroidMatt87

Yeah, an indication of the ending not sucking with a batman and robin team-up...

War Wager

War Wager

The new stage of the lifecycle will be us probably seeing the Aliens in caccon form as they grow...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

maybe its something after the adult alien stage????

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed