Alien 5: Will it ever happen?

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2008, 08:52:08 PM

Author
Alien 5: Will it ever happen? (Read 16,488 times)

blackhawk

blackhawk

Either make it or don't make it!! stop leaving us fans hanging by a thread!!

refractory

refractory

Greetings from Russia  ;)  ! I dream of the fifth part. Fox! You hear? You are asked about it by all world! Stop this pile of shit with AVP2! Allow to work to worthy PEOPLE (Ridley Scott and James Cameron)!!!

name

name

yeah thas cool whateve'

predator

predator

I thought AVP was Alien 5 .

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

Our next foray into an Aliens only world will be Aliens: Colonial Marines. My only hope is that the reason they pushed back the release date to 2009, and are saying they're going to do something special... is that Fox is going to announce something in conjunction with Sega.  A movie, or a TV series, that takes place after the events of Alien3 but before Alien: Resurrection. With a different group of people.  That's my wish, anyway.

anguishedblip

anguishedblip

The idea of the AVP series was that if they were any good then that would be a green light for Fox to make alien 5 and possibly a predator 3, but as AVP and AVPR were both terrible films in my and many others opinion Fox is now having 2nd thoughts on alien 5 and predator 3 titles.  However there will be an AVP3 which apparently will be set in space (and im thinking itll explain the derelict craft on LV426). So hopefully this will be the great film that the first to AVP films could have been. So fingers crossed this 1 will live up to the expectations of many fans. If not I think itll we can all wave bye bye to any hopes of any alien 5 or predator 3 films.  p.s when Scott & Cameron said they liked the AVP films they were being sarcastic.

Jamshid

Jamshid

I think it is going to be called "Alien 5: The Bitch Is Back". My friend's friend has the box art of it.

predatorwarrior8

alien 5 might happen if it does riply should be back. they need to go to the alien homeworld and explore it. then at the end every one dies.

predatorwarrior8

they will make an avp3 it will be in space and hopfully they to to the predator homeworld.

Sulaco

Sulaco

They should kill Ripley 8 in A5 so no more Ripley forever.

Alien Genesis

Alien Genesis

Yes, I, too, have been saying the same thing for a long time now.  Make a prequel, or, if not a prequel, take the next story to the Alien home world.  It is the one story that, for me, has NEVER been explored and is worth doing so.  Where did the Alien come from?  Where did the Space Jockey come from?  Are they from one and the same place?  Was the Space Jockey really a docile creature, or far more menacing than anyone realized?  So much story potential, and yet, we've been spoon-fed two AVP movies since Alien 4 came out.  Come on, FOX; quit pussy-footing around and make the deal already.

GoForAlien5

GoForAlien5

I want an Alien 5 WITH Ripley returning alien home planet and die then forever, a nice story the saga and ripley deserve, we could learn for ex the alien is a total human DNA creation with an uncontrol degeneration and expendation. And an Alien 0 to explain how the company (and why) they send the Sulaco and crew to the massacre. Then S. Weaver could appear as a cameo playing a familly member of ripley working in Weyland who is the leader responsable for the decision for the Sulaco to stop on planetoid LV without to know that Ripley in a member and for sure regret it later...

Sulaco

Sulaco

I'll even take a sci-fi channel A5 with Ron Perlman for all I give a f*ck!!! Just like Starwars by the time I get something new I'm gonna be a f*ckin old man!!! ANY F*CKIN DAY NOW!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed