Report Back From Comic-Con

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2004, 11:31:03 PM

Author
Report Back From Comic-Con (Read 17,317 times)

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I had the novelization of the movie, and that pretty much tells all, but you can prolly look up on the main movie site for more info, or any number of pages on this site.  Basically he's the lead predator who ends up working with Lex in order to get out of the pyramid.  He's got some great scenes in the movie.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Anyway, Scar is only one of the preds in the movie, and the only other two main ones that stand out, at least in the previews, is the Celtic one with that strange \"mouth\" design, and the \"visor\" or \"gill\" masked predator.  We haven\'t really seen much from him in anything other than being the pred in the iconic \"face-off\" part of all the teasers and trailers lately (face-to-face between him and alien).  The book has a total of five predators, including the three I\'ve mentioned, but there\'s no sign of them in any of the videos so far.  But now that i think about it, did anyone notice that mask being worked on in the second featurette?  It looked like Scar\'s, but had more tech-detailing on the sides around the cheek and jaw areas.  That prolly belongs to one of the other two unseen predators.

Lord HamsteR

Lord HamsteR

i wana say IS IT POSIBLE fore all humans just die and let aliens\preds live? i mean in evry predator and alien movies humans are the ones who satys alive till end titles and thats suxs big time!

_-={ Predator }=-_

_-={ Predator }=-_

theres one really big chunky predator looks like and assault predator

fari 21

fari 21

one thing buggs me..it's RATED PG 13....damm... other dan dat it looks SICk...oh yeah PRedator RULLEZZZZ   >:D  

_-={ Predator }=-_

_-={ Predator }=-_

yeah thats what ive been talkin bout hamster just for once i wish the humans would just get killed and hve the bad guys win or the aliens or preds because i mean its like that in every movie with some foreign creature the humans dominate

well fari 21 its rated pg-13 because theres not as much human blood now if the movie wanted the fans way with human limbs and intestines goin everywhere then it would be rated R but since its just xenomorphs and preds gettin massacred they dont care

if the directirs actually pulled there heads out of their butts and listened to the fans and all it might actually be an awesome movie it would be nice if the predators and aliens just tied and the humans didnt make it so they should hve more humans in it so there can be more humans dying and being made into kibbles and bits by the preds and xenos that would be pretty cool cause thats basically what everyone wants right?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Yeah, that big chunky pred is probably Celtic (still don't know why they named him that).

_-={ Predator }=-_

_-={ Predator }=-_

yeah who would name their kid celtic yet alone scar i mean why name them at all they dont speak our language i think    ???   but what does celtic mean anyway?

and the last time i heard the name scar was lion king human killing machine named after some poor pathetic lion dont mix i mean it ruins the chemistry

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Scar was given to the pred by Lex due to a distinguising feature, and Celtic was a name created by McFarlane toys, so neither name was created by the predators themselves.

_-={ Predator }=-_

_-={ Predator }=-_

oh that explains alot but why name it anyway i mean its like what do we do now scar and all u get in response is a bunch of weird and different pitched clicking noises like that tells the person alot

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Heh, good point, but I think it was just so you know who's who in the book since we don't actually "see" the predators.

_-={ Predator }=-_

_-={ Predator }=-_

yeah thats a good point too. but its funny imaging someone bout to die unless the predator tells them what to do human:scar what do i do? Scar: clickity click'n click human:what the hell does that mean?!?!?!?!

Lord HamsteR

Lord HamsteR

it means shoot him and then kill your self d**b a**    ;D  

Somebody

Somebody

Paul Anderson had about 70 million dollars to make the movie....think about that....that's not enough to make an excellent movie, but Paul is famous for doing so much with so little...

_-={ Predator }=-_

_-={ Predator }=-_

lol yeah as long theres human blood in the decision im with scar

yeah thats a point somebody but i mean if ur desperate resort to ketchup or cut down on the aliens or somethin

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed