Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 640,275 times)

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: SiL on Sep 22, 2021, 12:46:07 AM
So he flew back to the colony, where all the Aliens are, left Hicks unconscious where all the Aliens are, grabbed the eggs, then went back to pick up Ripley?

Then how did he get them off the dropship if he gets town in half when he steps off?

None of it works.

Its possible Xenos don't care about Androids/ see them as a threat, a la David. The Queen rips Bishop in half because he's in the way of her retribution towards Ripley.

Maybe he never got the eggs off the drop ship, and the facehuggers make their way to Ripley from the dropship.

SiL

SiL

That's why I mentioned Hicks. The Aliens just ignored him?

The egg clearly is not on the dropship, that's like half the problem.

None. Of. It. Works.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: SiL on Sep 22, 2021, 01:58:55 AM
That's why I mentioned Hicks. The Aliens just ignored him?

The egg clearly is not on the dropship, that's like half the problem.

None. Of. It. Works.

Hicks was on a cabin toilet, like an airplane that locks. He went to the bathroom at just the right moment. :p

SiL

SiL

He was knocked out on painkillers.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: SiL on Sep 22, 2021, 02:33:21 AM
He was knocked out on painkillers.

I was joking. XD

SiL

SiL

I know, but I'll be damned if I don't fight this to the last :laugh:

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: SiL on Sep 22, 2021, 04:38:43 AM
I know, but I'll be damned if I don't fight this to the last :laugh:

Lol ok Hicks visited the bathroom before passing out/ morphine, aliens attacked, Bishop got two eggs after wasting the Warrior Xenos. Bishop gives Hick's morphine, so he passes out, Bishop loads eggs on dropship and goes back to the landing pad where Ripley is shouting damn you. :p

Some Old Dude

Some Old Dude

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 19, 2021, 05:59:29 AM
Then what was the egg for?

Ah bugger I feel dumb. I forgot to elaborate that I the opening might make more sense if the egg would've had a run of the mill facehugger that got cut on Newts chamber. But I think I'm mixing up each cut of the film now.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Well that kicked off since I last posted :laugh:

I didn't read all of that but I assume the consensus is Bishop did do it after all?

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Only place the eggs were at were the hive though. So you're telling me Bishop found the nest before Ripley? and took two eggs with him? onto the sulaco? and then made it back to pick Ripley/Newt up?

Huggs

Huggs

Were the other facehuggers the Marines found at the colony from the derelict, the queen, or egg morphing?

SiL

SiL

Colonists, likely the ones who went to rescue the Jordans.

Huggs

Huggs

Well, then they probably hadn't brought back any eggs to The Colony. If they had, I'd have to wonder if the company had sent any other communications or instructions regarding them to be kept secure somewhere on site.

Of course, I never understood how anybody was able to get Kane or the other colonists out of that cave without getting facehugged themselves. Plot armor, I guess.

SiL

SiL

Kane was on a winch.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Are we ready to agree that A Wizard Did It?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed