New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play

Started by DarthJoker45, Dec 10, 2019, 02:28:49 PM

Author
New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play (Read 27,499 times)

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 10, 2019, 08:04:24 PM
Any indicators if there will be physical copy yet?  I know, I'm old school when it comes to that.
I do not think so unless it can be played in single player mode, or it will become popular like Fortnite and they will release it later on as a bundle pack with all add-ons but not day one.

Voodoo Magic

I've been secretly holding out hope for some sort of physical collector's edition like F13.

Kailem

Yeah if F13 can get a physical edition there's no reason this can't too, I just worry it might end up coming out several months after the digital version as was the case there.

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 10, 2019, 09:33:34 PM
I've been secretly holding out hope for some sort of physical collector's edition like F13.

Who knows? If it happens, maybe a figurine of female Predator with a bow will be included.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Dec 10, 2019, 09:50:58 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 10, 2019, 09:33:34 PM

Who knows? If it happens, maybe a figurine of female Predator with a bow will be included.

That would be pretty cool. :)

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 10, 2019, 09:46:35 PM
Yeah if F13 can get a physical edition there's no reason this can't too, I just worry it might end up coming out several months after the digital version as was the case there.

Yeah, there's that. And they probably know there's some of us fans who would be willing to double-dip and buy a second "copy" to get it. :-\

The Shuriken

Ha! An official female Predator with boobs, I love it. Really I do, IDGAF. Anyway, this is probably one game I won't be playing because I'm not into online only MP, it's a glorified rental. But I will give credit for the various Predator classes and designs, well done. Gameplay looks pretty fun as the Predators. If anything it'll be cool to see what future classes, weapons, and designs come of it.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 10, 2019, 07:16:37 PM
Hey, how do you know baby Predators can't suck! :P You don't know what's going on deep in the recesses of a baby Predators mouth, if the mandibles grow with maturity like tusks on an Elephant.

Because, as I wrote, they don't have the upper/lower lips to create necessary suction with.

Mouth-wise, they're basically arachnids - and there are good reasons why nature never gave spiders boobs...

In fact, human-style cleavage is pretty rare even among mammals.

Samhain13

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 11, 2019, 12:25:28 AM
there are good reasons why nature never gave spiders boobs...

If only the internet could follow nature's wishes.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 11, 2019, 12:25:28 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 10, 2019, 07:16:37 PM
Hey, how do you know baby Predators can't suck! :P You don't know what's going on deep in the recesses of a baby Predators mouth, if the mandibles grow with maturity like tusks on an Elephant.

Because, as I wrote, they don't have the upper/lower lips to create necessary suction with. Mouth-wise, they're basically arachnids - and there are good reasons why nature never gave spiders boobs...

I love that you say this as definitive, as if you spent years as a infant Predator dental hygienist or a Predator pediatrician.  ;D

The truth is you don't know, and neither do I, what a baby Predator is like when it's young and what teeth or mandibles it has or doesn't have before growth into adulthood or how soft tissue it is, can it suck or what's within, what is inside it's mouth and what it's capable of.

QuoteIn fact, human-style cleavage is pretty rare even among mammals.
Not rare among Gorillas. Apes. They do. They have cleavage. You know, with bodies resembling a human in its shape,? i.e. humanoids. i.e. Predators?

PredBabe

Oh boy, they went there with the bewbs. :laugh:

The trailer is great though! The preddy designs and weapons look awesome, love the over the should shot of the predator grabbing his spear.

April and May are going to be busy months for games.

Voodoo Magic

I think the whole year is pretty jam packed!

The Old One

The Old One

I think it's looking great.

Vrastal

is this an epic games only for pc?

SuperiorIronman

I guess breasts or no breasts is our equivalent to the skull debate  :P
Is this also the first time we've seen an official 3d render of the female outside of statues?

All around I'm liking what I see. The aesthetic is pretty good to me though I'm actually kind of surprised we didn't see a movie helmet here though if we did I overlooked it. It seems the armor and helmets are inspired by the cinematic counterparts but very much aren't. The weapons are spot on though and real interesting that they went with P2 style instead of the more recent depictions. I definitely like the Berserker's armor and the female looks great even if we're all awkward about the bewbs. Somebody needs to get Neca on that regardless.

Only real reservation I have is the precedent of having Jungle Hunter be a pre-order bonus. That doesn't sit right with me especially considering that those inspired by him or if he's an unlockable he's normally in the game. Having a pre-order Jungle Hunter makes sense, but given the game is inspired by the original film it's kind of surprising he's not an in-game reward.
That all being said, P2 does get some representation that's looking more likely it'll be an alternate costume.

Huggs

Predator boobaries are not the worst thing that could happen to the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed