Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 11, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

Author
Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir? (Read 35,618 times)

Scorpio

Quote from: Fire Marshall Bill on Apr 11, 2017, 08:07:18 PM

For waterston- were you ever intimidated by the role for the movie or the inevitable comparisons to ripely and sigourney weaver?

She's been asked that many times.

Ask if she would appear in a sequel.

John Doe

John Doe

Great Hicks, congratulations.

To Ridley:

Are you planning to incorporate the biomechanoid style of Alien on the next movie?.

Dont you like a Engineer Planet more biomechanoid, like Giger did?.

Is Alien : Covenant a remake of Alien & Aliens like Episode VII was with the original trilogy of Star Wars?.

Why you decided to put Shaw on a minor role?.

To Fass:

Are you realizing you are now the main character on the Alien franchise?.

Raziel666

Raziel666

Quote from: Protozoid on Apr 11, 2017, 06:59:48 PM
To Ridley, primarily:

Why the change from Prometheus sequel to Alien prequel?

Will Covenant sequels generally lead where the Prometheus sequels would have gone, but with a new cast?

Chances of an extended cut of Prometheus or Covenant?

+∞

Although I suspect that if the reasons of changing from Prometheus sequel to Alien prequel are coming from the studio, we won't know (for now).

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Hard-R

Will we ever get a recut Hard-R version of Prometheus.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 11, 2017, 06:45:35 PM
That's wonderful, Corporal! Any chance this will be on audio or video?

It'll be a video interview. I wont actually be asking these at the premiere but at the junket a few days after.

Thanks for the submissions so far. Keep 'em coming. And thanks for the kind words.  :)

cliffhanger

Another question, think about it if you may, probably not relevant at all but, if i had the chance, i would definately ask

to ridley:

Mr. Scott, obviously we are aware that many video game to movie adaptations don't work, Obviously the AVP movies are a great example of that, and there are plenty more outside of this universe. One particular video game, that has some features which are reminiscent of the facehugger from the Alien Universe, is Half-Life. I am not aware whether you are familiar with the specific franchise, but it has a very good storyline and much potential. Would you ever be interested in being the first director to properly translate that franchise into a Hollywood Blockbuster, presenting the same dark, gritty and horror and tense atmosphere of Alien, Prometheus and Covenant for this video game adaptation, or would you think you would get involved in too many Sci-fi movies?

Also:

Would you possibly make a story out of Amanda Ripley's story, like that presented in Alien:Isolation? Is there a possibility of making an Alien story aboard a huge space station and some simpler droid 'working joe' androids? Or do you think adding another movie with a 'humans vs Xeno' setting would flood the moviegoers with the Xenomorph and be too comparable to the original movie? Is your direction after Alien Covenant including the Xenomorph in an important role, or will the future movies (Like Awakening) rather focus on the Engineers, the Space Jockeys, or other Alien humanoid species and Colony explorations?

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Congratulations again, Hicks. Stay frosty in that press room.  8)

For Ridley:

It's been reported that not long before the first Alien Vs. Predator movie was greenlit, you had begun development with James Cameron on an Alien film that he would write and you would direct. Can you give us any idea of the direction that film might've taken had it been made, or if it influenced your ideas for your recent entires in the series at all?

For McBride:

You've talked about being a diehard fan of the Alien series before you were cast in Covenant. Were there any particular nods to the previous films that you pushed for in this movie?

SpeedyMaxx

There is zero chance Ridley is interested in making a movie of the video game. And I like the video game.

cliffhanger

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 12, 2017, 02:37:55 PM
There is zero chance Ridley is interested in making a movie of the video game. And I like the video game.

i know. but let's atleast plant a seed in his mind :D

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 11, 2017, 06:46:35 PM
f**k it! I'm going to ask this:

For Ridley Scott,

Everyone knows you hate the very concept of Aliens vs Predator. If you were asked by Fox to come up with an idea for another movie, how would you approach it with the mindset that the film can be something more than a "VS" film?
If you know what Ridley thinks of the concept of avp, why would you waste his and hicks' time with such a question??

Cograts though hicks, what an honor! I wouldnt mind a take from Ridley on the status of Alien 5

Bad Replicant

What's the date of the premiere again?

echobbase79

Quote from: Ragonk_Force on Apr 12, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

For Ridley Scott,

Everyone knows you hate the very concept of Aliens vs Predator. If you were asked by Fox to come up with an idea for another movie, how would you approach it with the mindset that the film can be something more than a "VS" film?
If you know what Ridley thinks of the concept of avp, why would you waste his and hicks' time with such a question??

Cograts though hicks, what an honor! I wouldnt mind a take from Ridley on the status of Alien 5

But I'm asking how he could make it work. It's not wasting anyone's time either.

Predaker

For Ridley Scott,

He's certainly capable of expressing thoughts on the matter, even if he personally dislikes the concept. Also if Ridley were to give a real answer and not a witty dismissal of sorts, I think it would make some waves.

We should keep this thread from devolving into criticism of the questions themselves. The Corporal has final say over which questions will be asked.

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 12, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

For Ridley Scott,

He's certainly capable of expressing thoughts on the matter, even if he personally dislikes the concept. Also if Ridley were to give a real answer and not a witty dismissal of sorts, I think it would make some waves.

We should keep this thread from devolving into criticism of the questions themselves. The Corporal has final say over which questions will be asked.
If youre referring to my reply, i didnt criticize anyone, i merely asked what his rational for asking Ridley Scott something he clearly has zero interest in. You might as well ask what he would do with the lephrecaun franchise.

BishopShouldGo

Yeah, it would be unpolished to bring up AvP. This is Sir Ridley Scott. Why would you nudge his elbow and say "Ayuck, what wood yer hypothetical AvP movie be dude?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed