design pictures

Started by creature creator, Jul 09, 2010, 02:36:28 PM

Author
design pictures (Read 10,557 times)

creature creator

creature creator

this picture is from the makeup artist magazine site, because my scanner is broken. Maube next week i can put higher resolution on.

JB

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can you see the name of the artist?

creature creator

creature creator

from the art?, as far as i know it only says that it is from KNB EFX, there is been mentioned who were involved in the sculpting.

JB

PrèdatorMan

PrèdatorMan

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

Man, I want some good pictures of the BSP's

Spoon

Spoon

ok the black predator looks NOTHING like that with the helmet on.  Does the helmet shrink his head?  That looks so retarded! With the helmet on he has same structure of normal predator.

I know helmet picture is show there

haitisworst

haitisworst

The top one on the left side, with the tusks is by Michael Broom, as well as the sketch of the original Predator in the middle. The one on the bottom left (on the right hand page) is John Wheaton....ans I THINK the bottom sketch on the right is his as well.

BloodshedPred

BloodshedPred

Quote from: PrèdatorMan on Jul 09, 2010, 03:00:12 PM
No.

He is yellow in the movie.

its more red if anything.. sunburnt.thats what he gets for wearing black in the sun.

m138jewski

m138jewski

man those drawings are god like

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Spoon on Jul 10, 2010, 02:38:35 AM
ok the black predator looks NOTHING like that with the helmet on.  Does the helmet shrink his head?  That looks so retarded! With the helmet on he has same structure of normal predator.

I know helmet picture is show there
his head is not that long in the movie it seems to be the normal size and shape, just some desighn changes to the mandibles and stuff.

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Awesome picture I never truly realized how the head designs were different until I saw the comparison within ;D .

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: creature creator on Jul 09, 2010, 02:36:28 PM
hi,

i just got my magazine(makeup artist), and when i looked in it i saw this ;D:

in the article they aren't saying anything new, only that they tried to stay true to the original.
JB

Great design pic of Mr. Black!! I kind of wish that he looked more like this in the film but he was still pretty badass!

*I was a little disappointed that there was no "classic roar" from the predators in the movie...anyone else feel the same way?

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

The skin colourisation for Mr Black looks better in the concepts then it does with the yellow skin colourisation we get in the movie.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

"They were trying to get away from the video game look"

- Failed

Nevertheless, I love the Super Predators' designs, from the menacing looking tusk, over the futuristic birdface to the primal and brutal Mr. Black.

akb

akb

does it say anywhere in the article what the jawbone thing is on BSP's mask? i want to know more about that, but have yet to see it mentioned anywhere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed