New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play

Started by DarthJoker45, Dec 10, 2019, 02:28:49 PM

Author
New Trailer Revealed At Playstation State Of Play (Read 27,044 times)

razeak

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Dec 11, 2019, 09:50:02 AM
About the breasts, two things.

1. It is now lore that Preds inject themselves with human DNA, ergoooooooo, they probably got breast from that.

2. The babies, of cooooooourse, are not born with spikey teeth. They probably just got some nubs on the outer jaw that gently massage the breast to secrete milk that squirts into the inner jaw.

So pick your poison, or milk, you have two answers.

Now that this is done let's get to the serious questions.
Do you think that we will get the avp arcade game skins? And how much will they cost?

Well, damn. I think you probably just destroyed any anti-boob argument.

Also, Predators use knives, swords, spears, guns, and anything else they can get their hands on. I would say that as a species they probably use a bow thousands of years before humans did. It's not lazy, its obvious. Its also well designed.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 11, 2019, 03:36:38 PM
I'm really torn between getting it for the PS4 or the PC...I know things tend to have a much longer life on the PC than they do consoles.
PS5 is going to be compatible with PS4 but PS Plus is still required to play it on-line which is not for free.
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 11, 2019, 03:42:35 PM
As AvPGalaxy's favorite Brazilian mentioned, crossplay is what I want to know, and would be key for me to decide PC over PS4.
I would add more factors.
PS Plus cost to play online vs cost free PC option.
PS friends base vs PC friends base who plan to get the game.
PC players using cheats vs almost 100% cheats free PS network which is going to use even better methods on PS5.
PC mods - PS no mods
PC trainers - PS no trainers

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 11, 2019, 03:42:35 PM
As AvPGalaxy's favorite Brazilian mentioned, crossplay is what I want to know, and would be key for me to decide PC over PS4.

Finally some recognition.  ;D

And yeah without Xbox/windows crossplay, even games like Gears of War would eventually have problems to find players.

This Epic Store is no Steam, they are going to need to get a lot of exclusives to attract a big gaming base.

Predboy

Not a fan of the bow. Just doesn't look right on a predator. I do like we're getting different outfits and classes though. Still not sure about this game though. Just gonna have to wait I guess.

The Old One

The Old One

Everything will become clear upon release.

Kailem

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Dec 11, 2019, 03:05:41 PM
I didn't even notice the sword on the pre-order page. How the Hell did I miss that?

I missed it too. Add another weapon to the currently known arsenal then! Looks kinda like the sword/machete that Jungle Hunter was going to use in the original film that ended up being cut, so that's a cool thing to include if that's where the inspiration came from.

Aeox

"via the Epic Store"

Oh ffs...

Enjoy

Ilook forward to seeing what the ole painless will do to a berserker . They need falcon and a city map with the city hunter and elder and his group from predator 2.
I think a large city map with specific objectives and free roam hunting will be needed to keep my interest in the long run. Unless the matches are super fun and replayable.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 11, 2019, 06:25:04 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Dec 11, 2019, 03:05:41 PM
I didn't even notice the sword on the pre-order page. How the Hell did I miss that?

I missed it too. Add another weapon to the currently known arsenal then! Looks kinda like the sword/machete that Jungle Hunter was going to use in the original film that ended up being cut, so that's a cool thing to include if that's where the inspiration came from.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Corporal Hicks

Just had a little read up on why folk were upset about Epic. For those interested: https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/5/18295833/epic-games-store-controversy-explained

Voodoo Magic

All things considered, PS4 it is!

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 10, 2019, 11:08:26 PM
Ha! An official female Predator with boobs, I love it. Really I do, IDGAF. Anyway, this is probably one game I won't be playing because I'm not into online only MP, it's a glorified rental. But I will give credit for the various Predator classes and designs, well done. Gameplay looks pretty fun as the Predators. If anything it'll be cool to see what future classes, weapons, and designs come of it.

It's trash. If the predators we have seen and assume to be male have no nipples, then the female ones if any exist would have breasta as the serve zero purpose. That's the nail in the coffin of this debate. You can like it all you want it's still objectively in poor design taste and a pandering to perverts and women to get them more involved in the franchise. 

Quote from: xxx on Dec 11, 2019, 03:06:46 PM
"Umm.. you've seen the Predator from the neck down, right?

"

Good point,
of course, just one last thing - the shape of the body of an animal is highly depending on the niche that it lives in (whales and dolphins look like fish for example) or the route that it took through its evolution.
So in sci-fy, a reptile-like creature with human body shape isn't the weirdest thing...but it probably would not have a milking apparatus...

Exactly. And no nipples can be seen ever on screen. Which is the only place were lore is canon and why these stupid titted up pamela anderson looking predatora should never crossover to the movies. We don't need to know there sex and if it's somehow ever pertinent to the story they need to find a better, intelligent, and more so to way to do so.   

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 11, 2019, 03:26:43 PM
Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 11, 2019, 03:08:39 PM
The administrator created a new thread about the avatars.

I know FI. I was already deep in the creation of my post, editing & uploading the image, etc. when Hicks posted his reply.

"

Good point,
of course, just one last thing - the shape of the body of an animal is highly depending on the niche that it lives in (whales and dolphins look like fish for example) or the route that it took through its evolution.
So in sci-fy, a reptile-like creature with human body shape isn't the weirdest thing...but it probably would not have a milking apparatus...

I see what you're saying. I wouldn't use the word probably, nor would I personally necessarily associate Predators with reptiles. What I mean is we already have humans with webbed feet and hands caused by genetics, and they're not reptiles. We don't know what Predators truly are and if they are even related someway to humans.

I would never argue with people who don't like it. Who am I to do that, right? I just argue against the position that it's definitively incorrect to feature a female fictional Predator this way.  :)

It is definitely wrong to do so, you are just choosing to ignore the evidence in favor of your subjective tatses

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Dec 11, 2019, 09:50:02 AM
About the breasts, two things.

1. It is now lore that Preds inject themselves with human DNA, ergoooooooo, they probably got breast from that.

2. The babies, of cooooooourse, are not born with spikey teeth. They probably just got some nubs on the outer jaw that gently massage the breast to secrete milk that squirts into the inner jaw.

So pick your poison, or milk, you have two answers.

Now that this is done let's get to the serious questions.
Do you think that we will get the avp arcade game skins? And how much will they cost?

Oh that's great...using the worst entry in of these movies ever to justify yet another horrible addition to these movies. I guess when it's already trash might as well throw more trash in it. 

There's nothing wrong with ya ing a female predator, just figure out a smarter way to depict it, instead of making into predator Pamela  Anderson.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Dec 12, 2019, 05:53:54 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 10, 2019, 11:08:26 PM
Ha! An official female Predator with boobs, I love it. Really I do, IDGAF. Anyway, this is probably one game I won't be playing because I'm not into online only MP, it's a glorified rental. But I will give credit for the various Predator classes and designs, well done. Gameplay looks pretty fun as the Predators. If anything it'll be cool to see what future classes, weapons, and designs come of it.

It's trash. If the predators we have seen and assume to be male have no nipples, then the female ones if any exist would have breasta as the serve zero purpose. That's the nail in the coffin of this debate. You can like it all you want it's still objectively in poor design taste and a pandering to perverts and women to get them more involved in the franchise. 

"

Good point,

Exactly. And no nipples can be seen ever on screen. Which is the only place were lore is canon and why these stupid titted up pamela anderson looking predatora should never crossover to the movies. We don't need to know there sex and if it's somehow ever pertinent to the story they need to find a better, intelligent, and more so to way to do so.   

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 11, 2019, 03:26:43 PM
Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 11, 2019, 03:08:39 PM
The administrator created a new thread about the avatars.

I know FI. I was already deep in the creation of my post, editing & uploading the image, etc. when Hicks posted his reply.

"

Good point,

I see what you're saying. I wouldn't use the word probably, nor would I personally necessarily associate Predators with reptiles. What I mean is we already have humans with webbed feet and hands caused by genetics, and they're not reptiles. We don't know what Predators truly are and if they are even related someway to humans.

I would never argue with people who don't like it. Who am I to do that, right? I just argue against the position that it's definitively incorrect to feature a female fictional Predator this way.  :)

It is definitely wrong to do so, you are just choosing to ignore the evidence in favor of your subjective tatses

Ignore what evidence? What evidence of a fictional intergalactic space hunter made up by two first time script writers have we missed? Oy.

The great Predator nipple debate of 2019!  :laugh:

With humans we know we both start the same genetically, and that's why males and females have nipples. A couple months later, your X or Y chromosome dictates what happens from there - male or female. But here's a little secret. Predators are not humans. They're humanoids.

Who knows, with Predators, maybe they don't have chromosomes that decide sex. Maybe they have just male and female sperm type things that decide their sex. They are aliens ya know, fictional at that!

Don't like it, okay, but stop thinking there is a definitive answer on this, and actual "evidence"!  :P

Samhain13

Maybe someone should make a poll in regards to the predboobs thing.

Voodoo Magic

Merge it with an Egg and Skull poll and then stand back!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed