Is this a ok seat in a IMAX theater?

Started by salomonj, May 18, 2017, 04:05:06 AM

Author
Is this a ok seat in a IMAX theater? (Read 3,654 times)

salomonj

So this is probably pretty silly but I'm actually kinda stressing out about it. I bought IMAX tickets for A:C at a regal theater and booked the H13 row seating.  https://www.regmovies.com/checkout/183987436#/seats

taking a look at the row, is it too close to the screen? Will I have a sore neck and have to look from left to right to see the entire picture?

echobbase79

Does Regal have IMAX? Mine doesn't, but I'm seeing it in the RPX theater. I picked the top row, first seat on the left side.

Also, can you take a picture from your computer and show us the seating arrangement. I can't see it unless I buy tickets.

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 18, 2017, 04:14:35 AM

Does Regal have IMAX? Mine doesn't, but I'm seeing it in the RPX theater. I picked the top row, first seat on the left side.

Also, can you take a picture from your computer and show us the seating arrangement. I can't see it unless I buy tickets.
You don't have to buy tickets. Just click on one adult or kid and press next and it'll bring you to a pic of the seating.

how do I upload a photo?

echobbase79

Quote from: salomonj on May 18, 2017, 04:16:58 AM

You don't have to buy tickets. Just click on one adult or kid and press next and it'll bring you to a pic of the seating.

how do I upload a photo?

Oh, I see. To upload a picture, you have to print the screen (it's a key on your keyboard) and then host it at a site called Imgur. Don't worry about it though. I'm sure the seats are good. :)

salomonj

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 18, 2017, 04:36:02 AM
Quote from: salomonj on May 18, 2017, 04:16:58 AM

how do I upload a photo?

Oh, I see. To upload a picture, you have to print the screen (it's a key on your keyboard) and then host it at a site called Imgur. Don't worry about it though. I'm sure the seats are good. :)
I hope so. It's 8 rows up from the screen out of 16 rows

cucuchu

Generally speaking for IMAX you want to be in the higher rows since the screen is so large. In the middle row, you may be turning our head very slightly but you will hardly notice once you are engaged in the movie. I would not sit any closer than that though. Your row and column position is going to provide you with: Near perfect visual experience and the best possible audio experience (center of the theatre screening). They are good seats  :)

salomonj

Quote from: cucuchu on May 18, 2017, 11:53:50 AM
Generally speaking for IMAX you want to be in the higher rows since the screen is so large. In the middle row, you may be turning our head very slightly but you will hardly notice once you are engaged in the movie. I would not sit any closer than that though. Your row and column position is going to provide you with: Near perfect visual experience and the best possible audio experience (center of the theatre screening). They are good seats  :)
thanks. This puts my concerns to rest :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed