Tickets are now on sale at Fandango

Started by Anthony, Apr 18, 2017, 01:37:45 AM

Author
Tickets are now on sale at Fandango (Read 4,244 times)

Anthony

Anthony

http://www.fandango.com/alien:covenant_188982/movieoverview

FYI, not every city in my state is selling tickets, so it's likely your local theater might not at this point.

Also, I only checked in the US.

episodenone

I just checked all my local NYC theatres -- no IMAX or 3D options at all.  How is that possible? 

I looked on Fandango and Movietickets.com

Anyway -- not sure -- it might IMAX 2D but I bought my tix for 7pm on the 18th --- wish me luck  ;)

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Scored mine for thursday the18th, the countdown begins  ;D

salomonj

Quote from: episodenone on Apr 18, 2017, 08:13:52 PM
I just checked all my local NYC theatres -- no IMAX or 3D options at all.  How is that possible? 

I looked on Fandango and Movietickets.com

Anyway -- not sure -- it might IMAX 2D but I bought my tix for 7pm on the 18th --- wish me luck  ;)
My theater doesn't have a IMAX ticket option yet, Im assuming they'll have the option soon?

Whos_Nick

They wait until closer to release for IMAX updates and what not

Anthony

Anthony

I'm waiting for tickets to go on sale at the theater in my city with the biggest IMAX screen.

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

I bought tickets on tuesday for the earliest thursday showing on the 18th. Went back and looked on fandango today and all but about 2 or 3 shows at local AMC theatres are sold out. Thats a great sign, i have no doubt covenant will exceed predictions and open to about 50 or 60 million. The anticipation even by the general public seems to be big. Great sign!

lv_226

I'm getting so excited!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: lv_226 on Apr 21, 2017, 01:51:18 PM
I'm getting so excited!
And you just can't hide it.

episodenone

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Apr 19, 2017, 04:44:47 AM
They wait until closer to release for IMAX updates and what not

That's weird.  I know there are tons more IMAX-type theatres nowadays --- but I would figure they schedule these way in advance.  Anyway -- I'll likely go again Monday the 22nd or Tuesday the 23rd after work.  There are so many theatres in NYC I'll be able to find a good seat regardless.  Presuming they list those locations one of these days.

episodenone

See you folks on the other side -- we made it -- and more importantly -- I made it!  Tonight @ 7.30 ET I'll be throwing back popcorn and watching the flick!

Anthony

Anthony

Same, 7:45 in Dolby Cinema tonight!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed