Prometheus US Launch Thread

Started by RagingDragon, May 24, 2012, 04:01:17 PM

Author
Prometheus US Launch Thread (Read 34,429 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Oh guys, stop, you're getting me all emotional :'( ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 08, 2012, 03:31:55 AM
And, you'll look to your right, and I'll there, right?  :'(

:laugh:

Of course man. God, sometimes folks on the internet are so much cooler then those in reality. Prime, you're a great friend man. :) :'(

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 08, 2012, 03:34:02 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 08, 2012, 03:31:55 AM
And, you'll look to your right, and I'll there, right?  :'(

:laugh:

Of course man. God, sometimes folks on the internet are so much cooler then those in reality. Prime, you're a great friend man. :) :'(

:'( You are too, man!  Damnit, now I'm gettin' all emotional.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I will be seeing the movie tomorrow first hand, and after that I might give my opinion on it.

Let's see if it lives up to the hype it's been generating.

-Rakai'Thwei

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Four more hours! :laugh:

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

East Coasters just got out of their screening.  Twitter is exploding with reactions, seems Americans are loving it:
https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/prometheus%20was

melkor

melkor

Dear fans,

I hope you enjoy the movie.

Remember- there are many things to enjoy in this film, and you should always go in with an open mind and heart! Clear your head from all you have read- if you can ;-)

Buster Highman

Buster Highman

Throroughly enjoyed Prometheus. There are now more questions than answers which means we get more from this arc. Now I'm going to reflect a little bit and go back and see it again albeit in a non-IMAX3D format.

Loved it!

Quote from: ns1978 on Jun 08, 2012, 03:59:44 PM
Throroughly enjoyed Prometheus. There are now more questions than answers which means we get more from this arc. Now I'm going to reflect a little bit and go back and see it again albeit in a non-IMAX3D format.

Loved it!

My only rub was the Holloway character. The film wanted you to connect in what is supposed to be a tragic moment for Shaw and Holloway. But i kept thining "thank god that scarf-wearing, hipster d-bag is out of the film". I feel kind of guilty about that so I'll go in with a better mindset next time I view Prometheus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed