NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,362 times)

Kailem

Kailem

NECA seems to be in a holding pattern at the moment. The last few updates I've seen Randy post on Twitter seemed to indicate they were waiting until they could reveal their figures from The Predator before moving forward with the rest of the line.

Why they don't just go with some of the multiple other figures we've seen already I don't know, but it could be that we don't see much movement until around September.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looks like something that Paul Andersons Elder Predator would sit on.

Kailem

Kailem

I made a point of picking up the Kenner Clan Leader when I had the chance last year in part because of them announcing that throne, so I'm definitely going to grab that too when it becomes available outside of their eBay store.

Granted I've got nowhere to put either of them, but that's never stopped me before. :laugh:

dHunter333

dHunter333

i am hungry from some alien and predator releases
its been a long time since we've gotten a new neca alien or predator figure...about 8 months
come on please!

i took pictures of my bone throne today

its a great, detailed, heavy, beautiful piece
there is a story about a predator clan leader that had a crappy chair
he sat it in...broke it...all of his clan laughed
he made them build him a new chair...a great chair
another clan found out and they had to do the same thing!
repeat as needed

Still Collating...

Nice pics! Three bone thrones? Good on you, fitting for the three highest ranking predators from Neca thus far. Nice little story you made there, the best part of collecting for me is the potential posing of these figures.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Popped into my local Forbidden Planet at the weekend and they've finally got Series 16 restocks in so I picked up Stalker.

No sign of 17, though. I saw it once in London last year and never since. Shame because I'd really like the AvP 2010 figure.

Wweyland

Wweyland

That's an insane collection dHunter333. I think I like the garden chair more than the throne though.

Kailem

Kailem

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I might try to grab one when they do their online sales for the SDCC stuff

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 29, 2018, 08:27:20 AM
Popped into my local Forbidden Planet at the weekend and they've finally got Series 16 restocks in so I picked up Stalker.

No sign of 17, though. I saw it once in London last year and never since. Shame because I'd really like the AvP 2010 figure.

Nice! I kind of wish I'd picked up Stalker when I went into Forbidden Planet last year. It's always better to get figures in person rather than online if possible. Still, I managed to nab the Clan Leader instead, so I don't regret my decision.

I remember seeing a couple of Serpents in there too, but that was right when I was reading about all those problems with the heads and NECA sending out a bunch of replacements, so I held off. It's certainly one I'd like to pick up at some point too though.

That's one of the things I don't like about figures like these in general. It feels like half the time if you don't grab them immediately you lose out, and the only way you can get them (outside of getting really lucky) if by paying ridiculously prices on the secondary market (hi there, Gorilla Alien!). :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That likeness is pretty damn spot on too!!

Darkness

Darkness

I first thought the figure had sideburns but it's actually paint.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looks great! They actually teased this figure about a year ago.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

Wow, this is unexpected. Definitely gonna be getting this. It's just to funny not too. Out of all the characters in PREDATOR. Shane's Hawkins was honestly the last person I was expecting.

Makes sense though, considering he's directing THE PREDATOR. Kinda of a no brainer in that context.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on May 30, 2018, 08:22:59 PM
Wow, this is unexpected. Definitely gonna be getting this. It's just to funny not too. Out of all the characters in PREDATOR. Shane's Hawkins was honestly the last person I was expecting.

Makes sense though, considering he's directing THE PREDATOR. Kinda of a no brainer in that context.

Perfect companion to the James Cameron CM.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed