Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,263 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started on the Mafia remake recently. I never played the original (only the sequel) and so far I'm quite enjoying it.

Razz

Razz

Crysis Remastered (PC)

Never finished the original 2007 due to poor performance however a new patch came out for the remastered version and every runs so much better now, 4k max with 60-ish frames. Glorious.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Fallout 4.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Do you hate yourself?

Ingwar

Ingwar

I love myself.

I've played all fallout games, starting from original 1 and 2 in late 90s, then 3 and New Vegas. I've never played 4 before.

Stitch

Stitch

I am replaying Mirror's Edge, this time in VR. Iron stomach required.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I mean because 4's um... awful.

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'm enjoying it to be honest. It's not proper RPG as previous fallout games but I don't mind its action-oriented approach. It's got that fallout vibe and that's what I was looking for.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I have never played a Fallout game.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Do yo like RPG?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I played Fallout 3 and absolutely loved it, but it made the mistake of telling me how long I'd been playing for in the save file, and when I completed it and saw I'd been playing for over a hundred hours I decided I can't justify spending so long playing games ever again :laugh:

Ingwar

Ingwar

Of course you can justify that. You played great game. Had a good time. Nothing wrong about this. You couldn't justify it if you played horrible game. If you loved F3 then you should definitely play New Vegas. It's even better. Probably the best Fallout game ever.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I enjoyed Fallout3 for a bit but haven't plated 4

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Europa Universalis 4

Playing as Brandenburg (1444 start year of course) with the ambition of forming the Kingdom of Prussia and then towards the late game the German Empire (I guess between 1750 and 1821).

I was actually elected as Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire and with my alliance/curry favors with Poland I've managed to full annex the Teutonic Order (East Prussia) by now as well as took some provinces from Bohemia and released Glogow and Opole as my vassals for a planned reconquest war with Bohemia in 1490 (which will have reduced aggressive expansion), after that war I'll have full control of Silesia and would just need to diplomatically annex my two vassals.

I'm expanding faster within the HRE than I have in the past because for the first I'm actually actively using my diplomats to improve relations with outraged countries and neighbours which has actually reduced my aggressive expansion penalty, and I don't even have diplomatic ideas yet which will be down the road (going Quality, Economic and Quantity ideas first).

Now really besides just continuing to grow in the northern Germany region I'm just waiting to reach admin tech 10 (at 7) as well as to convert from Catholic to Protestant when the Age of Reformation starts then I'll be able to form an early Kingdom of Prussia, and with lots of time to make a huge and unhistorical difference in the future League War (30 Years War). With all this change I'll likely lose the role of Emperor because I'm no longer Catholic but really being Emperor of the HRE was just a bonus that I had no intention of keeping, why rule the dysfunctional HRE when you can have an army with a state instead and just dismantle the HRE at some point?

Stitch

Stitch

Started Horizon on PS5. Never played it before because it didn't appeal. Kinda dumb decision, seems decent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed