Ralph Brown Alien 3 Yahoo Interview

Started by xeno_alpha_07, May 21, 2022, 09:40:04 AM

Author
Ralph Brown Alien 3 Yahoo Interview (Read 2,074 times)

xeno_alpha_07

Ralph Brown talks about the troubles filming Alien 3 for Yahoo Movies:

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/alien-3-ralph-brown-chaotic-david-fincher-troubled-sequel-074117705.html

Not read the article fully yet but I thought I'd share it with you all.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

"We got to see David's cut in a Pinewood screening room and it was basically the version we'd filmed. That film was a masterpiece in my eyes. It was creepy, existentially horrific, empty and scary but there was a desire for life inside it. We saw the premiere a year later and it wasn't the same film at all." -Ralph Brown

#ReleaseTheFincherCut

I'd genuinely love nothing more than for him to get to release his original filmed version.

"It's lovely to hear that people like it," says Brown.

"I'm still proud of it. Alien fans are a different league. They're people that grew up thinking the world was s***; maybe they had dysfunctional families, were bullied at school or have a self-loathing thing but they absolutely identify with Alien 3 more than the other two," he says.

"It's really interesting that a film so bleak can give people hope."

<3 <3 <3

It's lovely to hear that you're proud of it Ralph.

Thank you so much for sharing this man.

Building Better Worlds

Brilliant, well put Ralph. He makes the Fincher cut sound so mythical, shimmering and tantalising. Surely it will get a release one day? Why would they not eventually get it out there?

BigDaddyJohn

I would definitely pay to see that.

Kradan

Quote from: Building Better Worlds on Jun 25, 2022, 09:07:27 PMBrilliant, well put Ralph. He makes the Fincher cut sound so mythical, shimmering and tantalising. Surely it will get a release one day? Why would they not eventually get it out there?

Studio politics, that's why

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed