Fanedits help.

Started by Colonial Marshal, Apr 09, 2022, 09:35:56 PM

Author
Fanedits help. (Read 2,300 times)

Colonial Marshal

Colonial Marshal

I am new here and not sure if this is the right forum for this but I am trying to track down some fanedits. I am not only here for that as I intend to be here for the long haul but I thought my first real thread should be a request for where to find certain fanedits! I actually used to have some of them but they were lost with an old PC.

I am specifically looking for 'ALIEN: The Hybrid Cut', 'ALIEN: The Extended Cut', the various 'ALIEN APPENDIX' things (especially No1 and No2) and 'LV 426'. I cannot find them anywhere online! If anyone can help me to track these down I'd be most appreciative!

Darkness

Darkness

I used to have the Appendix Redux cut years ago but I think I deleted it.

I think Hicks still has it.

Colonial Marshal

Colonial Marshal

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 10, 2022, 04:35:05 PM
I used to have the Appendix Redux cut years ago but I think I deleted it.

I think Hicks still has it.

Thanks for the reply. I guess these things are going to remain unobtainable, sadly.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Colonial Marshal on Apr 09, 2022, 09:35:56 PM
I am specifically looking for 'ALIEN: The Hybrid Cut', 'ALIEN: The Extended Cut', the various 'ALIEN APPENDIX' things (especially No1 and No2) and 'LV 426'. I cannot find them anywhere online! If anyone can help me to track these down I'd be most appreciative!

Hi Colonial Marshal bit of late reply sorry. I have all 8 Alien Appendix discs somewhere and I also have the LV-426 fanedit by Man Behind The Mask.  As to the Alien: Hybrid Cut is that the one edited by Leonenut?  If so that is an edit that is hard to find and sadly I no longer have it.

I'm going to be very busy over the next few days but when I get a chance I can upload all the Alien Appendix discs and the LV-426 fanedit for you if you don't mind waiting?  I have been meaning to upload the Alien Appendix Discs for a while now and pass the links onto Darkness for the main website for people to download.

windebieste

windebieste

Yes please! That would be terrific.

I'm sure most fans would at least enjoy the privilege of having the choice of access to these things. I know I would.

So yes. Links here would be valuable.

-Windebieste.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 23, 2022, 10:19:48 PM
Yes please! That would be terrific.

I'm sure most fans would at least enjoy the privilege of having the choice of access to these things. I know I would.

So yes. Links here would be valuable.

-Windebieste.

No worries.  Alien Appendix 1 is the Alien Evolution documentary preservation.  This has now been released in full on the Alien Anthology blu ray set but I will rip it anyway.  I'm going to be ripping these discs in ISO format and then uploaded to somewhere.   The second Alien Appendix is the original Alien Virtual Workprint which is dual-layer so it might be quite large.  I will keep you updated.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed