AvP Galaxy Drunk Tank

Started by Space Sweeper, Apr 18, 2012, 10:55:45 PM

Author
AvP Galaxy Drunk Tank (Read 84,908 times)

MudButt

MudButt

Oh man.. I really did that.  :o

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: MudButt on Apr 20, 2012, 05:48:00 AM
cuz his hammer is SSUUPPERR big and hard..

This is all you need to remember.

MudButt

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Then you were in the right place, and need to say... nothing!

That was actually a beautiful drunk rant. ;D  I might as well be a panel judge for them at this point, I've seen so many.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 20, 2012, 03:32:17 PM
Then you were in the right place, and need to say... nothing!

That was actually a beautiful drunk rant. ;D  I might as well be a panel judge for them at this point, I've seen so many.

Thank you sir, I put all of my heart into it.  ;D I hope to see more drunk rants on here soon.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 20, 2012, 08:38:31 AM
Last time I was drunk and posting on here was 2010 I think. I used to chat with Vulhala and be completely obliterated. Bad Times.  :laugh:

I remember that :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

In going out to get royally shagged on drink tonight, so expect some amusing pictures and rants ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I... I'm pretty sure I'll be drinking tonight.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Where did I leave that Hamm...Oh, there it is.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I was going to post a picture of me before I got drunk...then the hilarity and humiliating pictures when I got drunk after. But I ain't dragging my laptop aroun with me when I'm getting wrecked so im just using my I-Phone right now,I'll have to wait till tomorrow till I can get photos up. But right now I'm in a Asian  buffet with my brother and I'm two drinks and a warm Sake down.

Good luck with your night Dragon an Sweeper. I'm sure as hell gonna need it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I'm posting here just to follow this thread, because I know there are going to be so many great posts here. :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

okay guys we just did teh f**king podcast haha an dit swas f**king awesemom and we want thank youn for your quotsestions they waer like full disuciossions out of littl questuins but verty ogood ones.

awesome and thenanks.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

So, I've been enjoying myself with a wee bit of the red wine. Hasn't affected my fine motor skills as much as I thought it would, but I can definitelay feel soemthing. Having fun times, but really tired now. the conversations with the fine folks in the SS Podcast is been veyr good and I love this feeling. Bad Replicant saw Cabin in the Woods, apparently, which I have yet to see, but sounds good from his and Shapr Sticks' descriptions. Apparently theere's a merman. Which sounds cool. And Sigourney Weaver. Ruined the f**king surprise. Anyways, I've got nothing more too say. Just a bit buzzed at the moment, and tired, and it's a good feeling. I should draw or write or something.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 21, 2012, 05:31:34 AM
okay guys we just did teh f**king podcast haha an dit swas f**king awesemom and we want thank youn for your quotsestions they waer like full disuciossions out of littl questuins but verty ogood ones.

awesome and thenanks.

Can you guys really not spell correctly when you're drunk or are you all just being goofy? I can be drunk to the point of blackout and not spell that bad.

I call bullshit

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 21, 2012, 05:48:43 AM
I call bullshit

I've been listening to them for about an hour and a half and the sound pretty wasted to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed